Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

You have to try Helsing when released. I’m wearing an extra ring on my finger so I can extract some more audibles! I love the Ti.

1 Like

Is it 30 degrees outside? :wink:

Everybody loves a Klondike bar…

2 Likes

I’m packing for a two week trip to Florida this evening. All I have is the new No Jive (and a pack of Kon-n strings.)

7 Likes

It’s strange right. I packed my bag this weekend and drive down my wife double checked I didn’t have any yo-yos coming along besides my honeybadger and here I am one yoyo and a wad of zipline 400 miles away from my wall of throws

7 Likes

My final choice for One July is

Jon Gates OG Om
Fresh from the post office.

I chose this because I want to build up my core skillset with a wooden fixie.

I’m looking forward to learning new tricks and dialing in my flow and being able to put together some smoooth combos once this month is over.

The only thing that concerns me is the size as I usually EDC slimlines but I’m sure I’ll make do. If I don’t last for whatever reason I’ll be pretty bummed but I’m confident I can do it!

15 Likes

Ah cain’t buhleb y’all’d do that tuh mah :disappointed:

Jk, I’ve been really busy, I might have seen it but skipped over it in haste. I’m happy I found it now.

31 Days with the Workhorse V1 proto!

Day 1. Absolutely fine. Didn’t realize it was July already so, like every other day since getting it, I brought the another proto with me to work. It just sat there, on my desk, smugly. Like a smuggly smuggler. Smuggly staring at me… With a stupid smugging smug face. I’m just glad I didn’t have a chance to throw it before realizing it was July

6 Likes

Fun way to lose is to not even know your already playing

2 Likes

That bind at the start cracked like a bull whip! Cool stuff.

2 Likes

Sounds like a little slice of paradise.

2 Likes

Black Stacked Bolt

Cause I just made this

Hoping I stick to just 1 yoyo for the month

Cause I have so many other yoyos to play with

12 Likes

It’s cause my pads are too new lol, I’m using this month to break them in so the yoyo can be normal amounts of unresponsive again

2 Likes

Looks like it’s my new OD 54 Gen 2 for July on some Zipline Business Class. I might change up the side effects and string sometime this month.

2 Likes

How was everyone’s first day with one yoyo? I’ve been anxious about the possibility of forgetting my One Throw somewhere and not having it for a few days. Other than that, so far so good!

6 Likes

Day One was Easy. Just another Day. Have my ONE with me today and don’t forsee any issues.

5 Likes

Doing fine so far over here. :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

Last night I dreamed about another yo-yo. :zzz:

7 Likes

10 Likes

It’s going good, Respawn can be played responsive or unresponsive based on the set up so that’s a win.

Keeping it responsive but with a concave so it sleeps long and doesn’t snag as much on tricks like kwijybo but still comes back with a tug

6 Likes

So far so good! I’m lovin’ it!

3 Likes

Been rocking my burnt Helsing all week!

10 Likes