Get Ready for ONE July 2024!

Like every event we do, the Yoyo Boomer Club has some merchandise available. 100% of the profit of these sales comes directly back to the club. This helps us keep these things going.

8 Likes

Iā€™m late to the party lol. I doubt I can stick to 1 yoyo because of physical conditions. But I will pick 1 of each style and stick with them. I do yoyo for fun but also daily for physical rehabilitation and need the option of utilizing the benefits of fixed, modern responsive, and unresponsive collectively.

9 Likes

as long as iā€™ve had my respawns, ive never tried a lubed concave. im going to give that a shot (in August of course lol)

3 Likes

YOU come first! I think we would all be okay with this situation as it is a NEED. One Yoyo for each of your needs for 31 days?

Post your Pics. I think we can guess the Why now.

6 Likes

First day I had enough energy to pickup the yoyo take the picture and type some stuff for this thread. Thatā€™s all I had in me yesterday. Today Iā€™m feeling a bit better. Maybe Iā€™ll throw a bit later

7 Likes

Wow I Just realized that here in Italy Iā€™m on 2th day :sweat_smile: and today Iā€™ve started to talk to my BlackBird ā€œPlease dont broke now, weā€™re best friends!ā€

12 Likes

Not only is there AWESOME merch available, but the new Throw-Yo site allows me to more accurately combine and calculate shipping for different items, meaning MORE SAVINGS for you!

International as well! (except for strings)

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be using this hot pink Dopamine! Really just been enjoying it since I got it a few months back and it already has some damage so I donā€™t have I baby it. Itā€™ll be hard because Iā€™m getting a Cabal and a Thruline tomorrow, but Iā€™m gonna keep them in the box until the end haha

7 Likes

Definitely. I jist selected them and going to take some pics outdoors in the sun to accentuate the beauty

4 Likes

Here they are. A very old and battle tested No Jive, a Freehand One, and a One Drop Panorama. I consciously went with organics because of nostalgia.

13 Likes

so which one are you choosing?

edit: missed the rest of the convo lol, those are great choices

1 Like

All Three. See Above for his exception.

3 Likes

yeah i had already edited my post

better question: which one are you choosing right now =]?

1 Like

Today is the No Jive. My hands need looping today in between a tedious plumbing repair Iā€™m trying to accomplish.

4 Likes

i dont envy you, good luck with the plumbing situation! hopefully its not too serious

3 Likes

Itā€™s definitely not fun but Iā€™m 85% confident I can pull it off. Thatā€™s pretty good when it comes to plumbing lol. Trying to avoid a $1500 bill lol

2 Likes

I think pulling off the month without a responsive fix is going to be more difficult than I imagined. Got in laws visiting, oldest daughter with our grand baby, youngest daughterā€™s manā€¦ my house is full and my nerves are frazzled from all the activityā€¦ I feel the pull of that responsive dragging me downā€¦ :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Double or Triple wrap that string around the bearing???

2 Likes