Pay it Forward - Alchemik Tyrant

Hello all!! With Alchemik yoyos first drop coming soon (looking like late Feb/ early March) i’ve decided i want to pay it forward so other’s can try out this beauty. This is not coming from Alchemik, this is my personal yoyo that Alchemik sent me for testing. (It tested amazing) as you can see, it is a little beat up from 3A. I did not do 5a on this one, but that said, please don’t be scared to really play this thing hard because it can take it. My other one that i do use for 5A has taken on HARD slams and it’s still butter smooth.

54mm, titanuim, D bearing, 62 grams… this thing rips.

So… who’s wants to try it first? 2 weeks per player as per usual.

1. BindWithMe - played
  2. rkalajian - played
  3. Upmanyu - played
  4. yoyojoe - played
  5. Shwa - played
  6. JosiahR - played
  7. TryCatchThrow - current player
  8. Yoyoxcellence
  9. Simyo
  10. JSERR
  11. Sammy_j
  12. AKYOYOMIKE
    13: Lido
    14: Captrogers
  13. Solemn_kaizoku
    16: ironical_monocle1
14 Likes

I’ll give it a go, never tried a ti throw or d bearing before

3 Likes

Get me on the list after @BindWithMe!

2 Likes

Id like to be on the list too! The undercut rims looks cool!

2 Likes

Add me on that list!

3 Likes

Yaaaaa!! Lets go!! Add me please.

2 Likes

Sweet!!! Hyped at this response! I’m at work but i will add the list to the post in a couple hours and send this baddie out asap!! You guys will love it! I sure have!

3 Likes

Ok, just for those who haven’t seen much of this yoyo yet, here’s a few photos before i decided to try 3a sword dancer for 4 hours straight. Lol

And this is them after i finally landed it. Lol the one on the left is what will be sent out. The one on the right is my 5A Tyrant and it has significantly more damage, but is still smooth, it’s wild.

Like i said, don’t be afraid to play this thing hard. i would be hyped to see some 5a with it. I ask that you don’t smash it on the ground on purpose, but if you REALLY want to see it spark… go ahead, just don’t destroy it so everyone gets a chance to enjoy it. Though, you’d be hard pressed to break this thing.

And here’s the sweet video we made of the Tyrants in action! These are prototypes, but we decided that no changes needed to be made as it’s plays awesome the way it is.

And here’s me hitting Sword Dancer on them. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Sure I’ll be on the list

2 Likes

I’m interested.

1 Like

List is updated! Looks like i wont be getting this back for a looong time but that’s ok! We can keep it going so everyone can try! Not many chances to try a Titanium or D bearing and this is both so i’m happy to make that happen for everyone!

4 Likes

If able love to be on the list.

2 Likes

I’d love to be on the list and congrats to hitting sword dancer.

3 Likes

Tyrant is on it’s way to @BindWithMe !!! Fit in the DD Monarch container perfectly, so let’s keep that container with it for protection on this long journey. Can’t wait to see what you guys think of this thing!

Updated list too.

4 Likes

Snuck out at lunch to grab the mail when I seen the Tyrant arrived days early. First impression is this has to be the easiest yoyo to get a clean and super fast breakaway I’ve tried. I figure the D bearing has a lot to do with that feeling since I’ve never thrown one. Also new to getting first hand experience with that sweet Ti ting, it’s incredibly satisfying for sure. Our friend @Beverchakus supplied us with some counter weights to try out as well, I’m brushing up on my 5a a bit before I have a go at it with the Tyrant to keep it as nice as I can for the next person. I have a lot of free time this holiday to spend with it so I’ll have some better comments on it in the coming days. So far the clean breakways, the tug at the end of the string feeling unique, and it seeming to go exactly where I want it to go during hops and rolls all really stand out to me so far.

6 Likes

Can I be on the list??? This one tickles the fancy real good.

2 Likes

Sweet! @BindWithMe those CWs are yours to keep! Unless you want to pass them along. Keep at least one though. Two weeks from now is Jan 4th. Then it
It’s off to @rkalajian

List has been updated.

3 Likes

@rkalajian I’m headed to the post in the morning, if you want pm me your addy and I’ll send this beauty your way

5 Likes

The throw is safe in my hands!

5 Likes

Woohoo!! Sweet, so your time is up on the 22nd! Enjoy!

2 Likes