Pay it Forward - Alchemik Tyrant

Closer by the day.

1 Like

If there’s still room for one more, sign me up!!

2 Likes

Yessir! Added!

1 Like

Is it too late for one more? Would love to try this guy.

1 Like

Not at all! We can keep this going for however long peeps wanna keep trying it out! List updated.

2 Likes

@Upmanyu - You ready for this jelly? DM me your address and I’ll get these two awesome throws out to you!

4 Likes

Throwing these today. Didnt know the buoy was coming as well!

8 Likes

Whoop whoop!! Enjoy!! Two weeks from now is feb 11th!

2 Likes

Also, what did you think of the Tyrant?

1 Like

I still need to spend some more time with it! Im shocked that its not a vibey mess seeing how much damage it has!
My early thoughts are that I really like the shape and how it feels in the hand and it seems to really want to move at a chill pace instead of being speedy.

3 Likes

Right? The damage is from smacking into another yoyo, so it’s just marked up. My other one though, has much more damage and has be slammed on the concrete a few times and it’s just as smooth. These things are tanks.

3 Likes

Headed to @yoyojoe .

Thanks a lot for doing this @Beverchakus!

4 Likes

Whoo hoo! Thank you! And you are very welcome!

4 Likes

NICE! I’m next. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s time to send these off to the next person. I’m really impressed by the tyrant. Really smooth throw even with all the 3a damage. It has some quality stability, and spin times without being overly heavy. Also really surprised how comfy this is considering it’s an undercut h shape.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to trying this one. I’ll let you know when they land. Thanks.

2 Likes

This thing!!! Omg.

4 Likes

Can I get in this line?!

1 Like

Yaay!! It come in today? Enjoy!

2 Likes

Added!

2 Likes