General Yoyo Thoughts

Done this before.

2 Likes

Note to yoyo merchandisers:

I want a T-shirt that says “Body by yoyo”.

Thanks

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing about wrist mount so I’ve been diggin and so far I’ve got a basic set of flourishes in wrist mount that are pretty easy, and a couple ways to grab it that make it play different. I kinda want to make a video to show. Simple stuff. But yeah I was thinking the same thing for a while, a lot of potential. Most of the tricks I know that involve wrist mount are just stylish ways of getting in or out of it.

I see you tend to choose violence both online and offline.

On topic: Inner ring bimetals tend to stink mega caca.

3 Likes

brexia and akita are my ride or dies :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:

2 Likes

Tell her she only needs one purse……

2 Likes

Really? My MK1 Exia doesn’t.

2 Likes

Huh? Not sure I understand.

4 Likes

“Choosing violence” is a common phrase online lately. Its hyperbolic for comedic effect, often used when people react to situations slightly aggressively.

Often used in memes, like a photo with a cat knocking over a coffe mugg “my cat decided to wake up and choose violence”

6 Likes

They’re not bad, just not as much potential for maximum power. Waay more agile usually

2 Likes

Thanks for filling me in. I was concerned that someone had misinterpreted my intent.

6 Likes

Of course, memes move fast these days lol! It would not be fun to be actually accused of violence

1 Like

I think it is very passive-aggressive to use the word “violence” for anything other than… violence.

When I saw the word being used I was immediately asking myself what I had done to advocate violence. Perhaps it is catchphrase designed to trigger word-filters and moderation?

4 Likes

Yeah, passive-aggression is one of the things that this meme really likes to pick on lol. I really think its more about being hyperbolic for the lolz rather than trying to trigger mods

1 Like

Just learned something, thanks!

3 Likes

I made it a year on here!! I always read people get burnt out on yoyoing around a year in but Im still going strong.

17 Likes

Happy cake day Sir. :tada:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Happy cake day bro

2 Likes

Do any of you ever get cramps in your throw hand from yoyoing too much? Its like this weird feeling in my thumb and pointer. It doesnt feel sore, just like a cramp is the best way I can’t describe it.