General-Yo's Official News

I have thrown others General Yo throws but have never had my own until now. I’m super pumped about this Majesty currently heading my way. Woohoo!

I probably will get one when it comes out on YYE, but I had a question about the engraving. Is the Majesty logo on both sides of the yoyo? And is the Badass one engraved on both sides with the skull, or just one side. It won’t really affect my decision to buy it, I just wanted to know.

All the majesties are engraved as shown on one side.
The ****** has the scull on the other side.

A side note:
There are 7 b-grades only, and they are engraved on both sides.
Most were sent to Russia.

And for the record… what General Yo calls “b-grades” would satisfy most people’s interpretation of “a-grade”.

@navythrow - didn’t see Jason had already posted that pic so I removed my post and your response.

Loving this thing. The 6061 are a tad heavier, so I threw in a concave to stave off a little of the ‘chunkiness’. Amazing.

^^^ Great pics Links.

Can’t believe you have that much snow. I’m in Bloomfield and have none.

I can’t believe we don’t have more! There’s only been about 3 snowfalls this winter, and the snow was gone the next day, hah.

Aren’t the 7075’s heavier?

“66.9 grams (7075)
65.5 grams (6061, Purple Mountain)”

Just looked it up.
6061 - 66.5g
7075 - 66.9g

And I was told they were heavier. Lol we’ve got 3 different answers.

Either way, I think it’s plenty heavy as is. Doubt I’d like the 7075 as much.

the 6061 is 65.5 and the 7075 is 69.9… (according to Generalyo.com).

Ernie said the following on FB: “I adjusted it at the machine, so the 6061, is only 1 gram lighter at 65.9. 7075= 66.9.”

Edit: When I get the 6061 in, I can weigh them and see for sure what their weights are.

I don’t think the 7075 feels very heavy, but then again I like my throws a tad on the heavier side.

I will be interested to see which I like better, after reading the 6061 vs 7075 stuff.

Edit #2: I’m going to predict I like the both the same. :smiley:

Ordered a Red/Grey last night. Can’t wait until it comes in the mail.

Just. Got word that these are dropping tomorrow night.

I want the one with the red on top not on bottom.

What do you mean??

And in other news, my purple mountain arrived in town last night at 330. Should have it tomorrow, or today if I’m really lucky

Who is ready to get a Majesty???

I already have one :smiley:

Didn’t care for the Majesty when I first got it. And like a group of mushrooms on a log, it’s starting to grow on me. I’d probably place it in my Top 5 right now.

Kinda upset I don’t get home until 9 tonight. I’d like to throw that bad boy right now.

I have that one! Oh wait, no, I don’t…Oh! Yes, I do!

yeah, thats the impression its given me. I like it a little one day, then alot the next, then a ton the next.

Thats how the OD deitz was for me. BUT, I am in no way comparing the two, The Majesty IMO plays WAYYYYY better.

I play with it every chance I can get. With some Gator Floss on it, it’s SOO swell. I love my majesty to death mang.

Just to let you guys know,
During testing my order of bearings was late and I had to keep testing and assembling, So I got some Crucial bearings from Paul the next county over.
We continued the assembling with Crucial bearing on about 50% of the yoyos.
Before I shipped, my bearings came in and I included a AIGR bearing with the ones with Crucials, instead of replacing them.
So…Some of you get an extra bearing :slight_smile:

1 Like