General-Yo's Official News

The Prestige looks stellar! Can’t wait to see what the eventual 2014 OD-GenYo collaboration will yield!

Ernie can’t take my money fast enough! :slight_smile: I am really looking forward to this throw, good job Gen-Yo thanks for making great throws! Is there any chance there will be a bead blasted option?

Majesty+Side Effects

No! We need Shawn, Ernie and David to make a yoyo from scratch!

2 Likes

I would only take this if the diameter was upped to the diameter of the Rally, 58mm, and it was 1mm wider, as well as 1 gram lighter.

I guess this ones just not for you.

I got a prototype!! So amazing! And the finger spinning part in the hub is awesome :smiley:

I’ll post pics hopefully tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m curious as to how exactly you got one as from what I know only a few were made and all of them belong to OD/General Yo team members. I could be completely wrong, but enlighten me.

Here it is!

I contacted Ernie WAY before he even started designing it, so he reserved one for me :wink:

He said that in my prototype stage 6 were made. That’s all I know.

I guess I should email Ernie about that getting one of those collaboration yoyos early… :smiley:

Seriously though, I love the look of this yoyo. The finger spin part is really eye catching, and it looks as of it’ll be a great performer.

Super fun too ;D

I was lucky enough to get one as well, I love it. I just got back into playing from a very very long hiatus. This has definitely helped tighten up my game. The weight feels perfect, balances great! Thanks Ernie.

Yes, thank you so much!

:wink:

3 Likes

When is the Prestige due for launch, Ernie?
Can’t wait!

My plan is having they done for nationals

2 Likes

If you haven’t already check out my YouTube Channel and see the appreciation I have for General-Yo!

http://www.youtube.com/ItsMoefv

I had an interesting dream last night. I dreamt that I walked into my room in the house I used to live in and James Reed and Alex Lee were in there. They had the Prestige proto and naturally I wanted to try it. Sadly when I threw it down it hit somehow hit the metal frame of my bed with such force that the axle bent and it was unplayable. Feels bad man.

Also for you GY collectors out there, I saw an OG Torrent on the BST if you want to jump on that opportunity!

1 Like

Yeah I saw, but someone offered over $300 for it… I gotta keep searching! God Bless - Moefv

Go to Jame’s house Samad, it will be playable hahah.