General-Yo's Official News

Yes, I got hacked last night.
Password was changed and all good now.
Never open those one liner emails. Sorry to anyone who received it.

As soon as I saw a link in the overview (I was on my iPhone) I deleted it.

I canā€™t wait for the prestige! ;D

IKR! Ive got my money waiting right now. ;D

Me too!

Here we go!
So happy with the way it plays!
56.5 dia, aprox 65.5 grā€¦ will bump it up to about 66
Center hub is doable for center spins, and with practice it does center perfectly.
It looked good, and added the perfect center weightā€¦so I kept it.
More info as we finalize
http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww109/general-yo/prestige_small_zps540e059a.jpg[/URL]

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww109/general-yo/prestige2_zpsd711e66b.jpg[/URL]

2 Likes

Let me get a prototype. I donā€™t want an extra 0.5 grams.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be more happy with the 65.5g version too please (please
donā€™t add any more weight to it unless it improves the spin time, in which instance, their might be a case for it!).

Iā€™m so stoke for this! I hope I can get a bead blasted cool BA colorway!

Iā€™m going to need to get my hands on one, or two, of these pupā€™s in raw form.

Almost done with a final custom mixed blast material Iā€™ve been working on. Think it would match up like peas and carrots.

That was my initial thought as well, but now that I think about it the extra 0.5 grams are probably going to do well if Ernie truly thinks the yoyo should have it. Either way Iā€™ll be happy to get my hands on any Prestige - these look phenomenal!

I also tend to think that lighter is better within reason! I want a 56-57 dia yoyo with a 63g weight =D

yoyos made under 64g in my opinion start to get way too light for me and really unstable.

Oh, and I really want just a raw blasted one. That would be sick.

Looks so good! ;D

Different weights for different size throws gets involved.
In the past, the smaller the throws tended to be lighter.
Now days, the ultimate float with calculated mid weight adjustments give the competition designs the ability
to pull off the greatest tricks in history of this sport.
65.5 gr felt good or this one, but after adding a 1/2 gr more, it hit the sweet spot dead on, and made it much easier to play fast as you push it.
Good stuff guys, hope you enjoy it if you get a chance to try it.

Really? Thats weird. Some of my ultra lights are my most stable yoyos!
I Think General yo could really hit it out of the park, with a
57dia H Shaped throw, at 63-64g.

Trust you 100% and if you say that this weight is the ideal weight, then it must be.

Am literally checking this thread, your facebook page and Richie Windsorā€™s site several times a day to ensure I get to order it as soon as possible!

Basically, what Iā€™m saying is, I want a prototype, raw version.

Sick !! Go Ernie Go !