General-Yo's Official News

Will do!
So stoked!!! ;D ;D ;D

Got my Legato in the mail, and Iā€™m impressed! Itā€™s super stable and spins for days, yet moves around the string fairly quickly. The bearing is awesome and virtually silent, easily the quietest bearing Iā€™ve ever used. Itā€™s also really different and a lot lighter than what Iā€™m used to, but itā€™s only my second bi-metal. So far Iā€™m having a blast throwing the Legato, and Iā€™ll need to spend more time with it to take advantage of itā€™s finer attributes.

1 Like

2ND RUN AVAILABLE!

2 Likes

Itā€™s been since Nationals and this yoyo is still in my legitimate top spot and daily carry.

Masterpiece.

1 Like

Shipping this week to yoyoyexpert!
Limited numbers of the Mini-Star2.
Ever have a pocket yoyo with you, and someone asks to see a trick? Pocket throws usually limit your ability to land good stuff. You will be amazed at this one! 2 stainless steel rings that weigh 7.8 grams each, pressed into a nicely blasted 7075 aluminum body. Mega spin time for this little gem, along with stability, and maneuverability to land things you thought were only possible on a full size.
ā€¢ Diameter: 48.7mm
ā€¢ Width: 36.45mm
ā€¢ Gap: 4.2mm
ā€¢ Weight: 60.5 grams
ā€¢ Bearing: Centering
ā€¢ Response: Gen19 Slim Pads

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww109/general-yo/NEW%20BLUE_zpsopfmoyzj.jpg

Donā€™t sleep on the Mini-Star 2, itā€™s absolutely amazing! A lot of minis fall into the trap of feeling likes rocks on the string, definitely not the case here!

1 Like

Wow the mini 2ā€™s look absolutely amazing! Any similarity in play to the original or the 5 star? Iā€™ve been looking to replace the mini and 5 stars I regrettably sold!

I just threw all of my Star throws to try and figure out how they specifically differ, and to me the Ministar 2 feels like a slightly more nimble and floaty version of the original Ministar. I wouldnā€™t say thereā€™s much similarity to the 5-star, but thatā€™s to be expected simply due to their size difference.

1 Like

I love the blue colors! So pretty :slight_smile:

1 Like

GenYo always has the best blues in my opinion

His blues are OKā€¦I prefer his hard rock and metal especially when he jamming with that Alex fella.

1 Like

The sky blue on my Legato is absolutely gorgeous, I definitely agree.

HAHA! Good one bro!

1 Like

;D

FINAL 50 piece special 10th anniversary run of the mini-star2 on the way here at YYE.

Woaw! Thatā€™s just fantastic E! A decade of General Yo has been so awesomeā€¦canā€™t wait to see the next decadesā€™ models & materialsā€¦Congradulation General Yo!

1 Like

8PM tonight!

4 Likes

Final 10 year anniversary 5-starā€™s are Here at YYE.
Contact Andre for drop date!
![use1|666x500](uploa

d://gnnpMvblMr3krjjustGncSVfVig.jpeg)

11 Likes

12 Likes

Oooohh boy that BA

2 Likes