free shipping

free shipping all around because that has stopped me from order many times :frowning: from here

5 dollars has stopped you? I mean, 5 dollars is 5 dollars but theyā€™re not even marking it up. Thatā€™s the flat rate box shipping price.

With Trackingā€¦Expect to pay shipping from almost every online store. Except for some that if you buy a certain dollar amount they give you free shipping.

Dude, you only have to pay $5 shipping. Iā€™d take that deal any day. I live in Australia and when I order from YYE, I pay $20-$25 in shipping. Even when I order from stores based in Australia, I pay about $8-$10 in shipping (without tracking).

Yuki

1 Like

They will throw in free shipping if you spend hundreds of dollars lol ā€¦ Cus by then $5 is nothing lol

Ditto. If I buy anything from YYE Iā€™m expecting $15-$25 shipping, and I still have to pay Ā£2.85 (About $.4.60) to get anything shipped from the UK shop - thatā€™s without tracking!

I think free shipping(or reduced, say, keep the signature requirement or delivery confirmation at least) once an order gets above a certain threshold. I know Iā€™d appreciate it. Iā€™ve made many orders the past month. Seems like once a week. New cool stuff keeps coming out! I should just say ā€œguys, OK, whatā€™s coming outā€¦ letā€™s let me pay for stuff as I go, let it pile up and then at the end of the month, shove it in a box and send itā€. I know theyā€™d entertain the idea too.

Today, I ordered a Token. I figured, might as well toss a few other items in the box, make it worth the shipping charges. This is why I recommend if youā€™re gonna order that new ā€œgotta have itemā€, add your accessories in so you arenā€™t paying extra for shipping.

Honestly, the USPS offering flat-rate shipping has been fantastic for Ebay, mail order places and E-retailers such as YYE. Granted, itā€™s Priority Mail, but even so, at least itā€™s a method of fixing charges.

If I had an issue with YYEā€™s shipping charges, Iā€™d go elsewhere. But, Iā€™m in the United States, they are in the United States. Iā€™m on average waiting 2-3 days for my stuff to arrive. I donā€™t have anything to complain about.

I have to pay like $20 for shipping and customs. Shipping often becomes more expensive than the order itself. $5 is amazingly cheap.

Not to take away from YYE, but arenā€™t there retailers in Europe that can help drive those costs down?

But still, like when I recently placed an order over-seas, I beefed it up to kick it to the level where Iā€™d get free shipping. Even with YYE, I try to include accessories with a yoyo order to make things make more sense. Bulk strings, bearings, tools, stacks, whatever makes sense to add to an order at the time.

I agree, I think itā€™d be good to offer free shipping on orders above $100 or $149 or something like that.

Iā€™m really OK with the shipping prices.

Itā€™s not the shipping that bugs me, I just wish the yoyos were free.

Seriously though, I live in South Africa. International shipping (+import tax) is crazy, especially when using a 3rd world country - Iā€™d be overjoyed if I only had to pay $5 and wait 2 days for a new throw (instead of waiting 2-3 weeks).

Not to sound harsh, but put free shipping simply because 1 person doesnā€™t like to pay it?

Hundreds of others donā€™t have a problem. $5 is pretty much nothing compared to shipping to some countries. Iā€™d say be thankful for the $5 shipping instead of $15-$30 shipping.

Dude $5 dollars has seriously stopped you, I have a huge order and its only $15 for shipping and its a very huge order, if you ask me $5 dollars is fairly cheap for shipping

Shipping doesnā€™t get any better than this site. It can be even less than $5 if you order stuff like response pads, bearings, and string. Itā€™s only $3 for a package like that. Nothing is marked up. Sweet deal.

Gotta problem with shipping? Go pick it up. Thatā€™s what I do when they charge for delivery when I order a pizza!

That cross country trip could get pricey :wink:

Well, this is the way I see it.

A certain other store offers free shipping on all orders. If they can do it, so can YYE. Just my 2 cents.

YYE isnā€™t this ā€œotherā€ store. YYE can charge whatever they want. The way I see it, if you donā€™t want to spend the $3-$5 for shipping here, then why shop here. YYE still has my business.

1 Like

Sure they could. All items would just cost about $5 more.