Forum mini-sponsorship of up and coming yo-yoers on instagram and youtube?

Ooooh. You’re right!

4 Likes

You deserve it!!

3 Likes

Guys this guy has given away 21 High end yoyos in 2 days, he also randomly gives away yoyos to forum newcomers AND created the new forum look, soon you will be added to the Godfathers of yoyo.

(am I forgetting anything?)

11 Likes

Those guys have decades on me, I am not even in the same ballpark!

I will mail out the package to yo-yo Charlie and his friend Jono, total of 15 yo-yos, on Monday. Forum Sponsorship FTW!

10 Likes

Not all heroes wear capes

6 Likes

Woah. I wasn’t sure who you were but I just looked you up. What you are doing for the yoyo community is crazy! (in a good way) Thank you for all the yoyos that you’ve given so far, and on behalf of all my friends at uni, thank you for stack overflow

10 Likes

I dont watch enough trick videos to know anyone deserving of this great opportunity.

Just wanted to chime in and add my voice to the chorus of thank-yous to @codinghorror for putting all of this together. In addition to the various other “contests” he puts on for fun stuff like colorways and string lengths anf the like.

@codinghorror, you’re the man! I’m blown away by how generous you are with this community. You definitely add to this whole scene in an awesome way

Someone get this man a like!! 888 of them :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Recieved my package today and was very shocked at the amount of yoyos in it…and i got my 1st g squared yoyo in my fav color. Looking foreward to getting some circles up with these

15 Likes

Ayyyy that gives me an idea, someone should start a seperate thread in the tricks category specifically for the forum sponsored users to post their trick circles :smiley:

5 Likes

how many yoyos does @codinghorror buy each day :thinking::joy:

8 Likes

Good news! The package shipped out to @YoYoCharlie and @jo3no today. Since it is going to Australia and shipping is $$$$, I went ahead and did two sponsorships in one to keep the per-yo shipping price to reasonable levels :wink:

Enjoy all, and don’t forget those weekly forum shout-outs :raised_hands:

16 Likes

Heres my thankyou video. I will def do lots of shoutouts on the gram but wanted to do this also :green_heart:
I was tired and had a light n my face so it kinda sucks but you get the point. Thanks again

16 Likes

jono and charlie are epic lads

4 Likes

Wow I love your flow so much, a-rt should do a video of your tricks.

7 Likes

Yeah I thought that flow was pretty dope too :smiley:

5 Likes

My 1st forum shoutout. Thanks again @codinghorroryour the realest for that care package. So much more then expected. Also big thanks to @AndreBoulay for the accessories i can tell the difference between 8 and 10 ball bearings like night n day n so that was such a hookup

14 Likes

How about we give an award to @codinghorror for being the most generous person on the yye forums :wink:

13 Likes

We could give him some yoyos, but he’d probably just give them to other people lol

3 Likes

Thank you! But seeing other people happy throwing yo-yos is all the award I need :1st_place_medal:

14 Likes

I come when I get pads.

4 Likes