Forum mini-sponsorship of up and coming yo-yoers on instagram and youtube?

Yeah, I have been watching quite a lot of your trick circles lately, very cool.

1 Like

Nick Saboo - heā€™s from around where Iā€™m at and posts some pretty awesome clips/videos

5 Likes

He got some skills with the Luftverk 000 and is a Forum member already @Nicksaboo, Iā€™ll second that vote.

Sure @Nicksaboo youā€™re up! Can you send me a PM to get your awesome forum sponsorship package?

9 Likes

Say whaaat this is amazingā€¦thanks to the guys the nominated me this means a lot and gives me geavy good feels. So much love for yoyo and all of you guys and gals :green_heart::blue_heart::heart:

13 Likes

Still one of my favorite quotes in the forums:

ā€œMine might have fingernail vibe but idk because im to busy shredding instead of holding my fingernail to a yoyoā€

4 Likes

Good news! @applesauce00100 confirmed he received the sponsorship package, and I just dropped sponsorship package #2 for @Nicksaboo off at the post office today.

Here is sponsorship package #3, we need to pick an up and coming YouTuber for this one

IMG_7835

9 Likes

This could apply, should we go for it @markd? Can you ping Connor and get him to join here so we can PM?

6 Likes

I am planning on making more YT videos in the futureā€¦ ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°) jk, In one of my above posts I mentioned Tyler and Jaden, another one is Charlie, he is in Australia so shipping may be iffy but he does make a lot of content, Jono is a good friend of his and he isnā€™t sponsored either.

4 Likes

damn the jazz cup tho? :wink:

2 Likes

Yo dawg! Iā€™m the legit Connor. DM me if you could, but im not too savvy with yye forums. If you need proof i can do whatever you need!

4 Likes

Since @codinghorror is being so generous with the mini sponsorship giveaway we thought we would join in! Weā€™ll be sending a second parts/accessories care package out to all the forum sponsor players with a 100 count Kitty String Neon Pack, a variety of bearings, YYF pads, and a YYF multi tool!

Giveaway

24 Likes

Yoyoers are the best people. Yoyo friends > non yoyo friends any day of the week. I ditched my real life friends to spend time with you guys :heart:

13 Likes

Wow thanks @YoYoExpertGarrett :star_struck:

Cool I can confirm I just mailed out the third package today via priority mail. That makes three in total so weā€™re all set here:

For @applesauce00100

For @Nicksaboo

For @Xylxem

IMG_7835

Plus the awesome string / bearing / tool kit package from Garrett at YYE!

The goal here is twofold

1. support some awesome up and coming young players posting sick tricks

2. get a few forum shout-outs on Instagram and YouTube

Cheers! :beers:

14 Likes

YOYO CHARLIE for up and coming Yotuber

13 Likes

Sure, if you can ping him and get him to post here, I can come up with a 4th package!

Here is bonus sponsorship package 4 for yo-yo Charlie

I put a SF in there for you @sfyoyos ā€“ no string with this one (from me, I mean) so I included a small bonus Token!

6 Likes

Yo! Whatā€™s up? Is this for real?

12 Likes

It is! Iā€™ll PM you :wink:

7 Likes

Will you do a forum sponsorship?

2 Likes

Havenā€™t I already done that through many many forum contests?

7 Likes