Forum mini-sponsorship of up and coming yo-yoers on instagram and youtube?

I don’t know of anyone to suggest, but I really really like this idea and look forward to seeing what comes out of it. Good luck, cheers!

1 Like

So maybe we should be asking @ColinBecko who to mini sponsor?

If I replied to this seriously with my outlandish list of players to watch and why you’d think I was some sort of crazy sports stats enthusiast

8 Likes

My thumbs are tired, just from counting cash
No more room in my diamond stash
Filing my nails is such a tiring task
Gold knobs in my Benzo dash
Five freaks just to comb my hair
Monograms on my underwear
Bodyguards around so please don’t dare
You’re taking a chance, if you just stop and stare
Living my life is just so hard to do
Making deals, a million one or two
Buying new cars for my entire crew

3 Likes

I’ll vote for @applesauce00100 @codinghorror , send him some YYE swag, he has some likes behind his post

6 Likes

Here is a great place to look:https://www.instagram.com/okcrew.yoyo/
Full of great players, hamdog isn’t sponsored BTW.

1 Like

All right @Exmime next steps are, message him on instagram to this topic. Once he posts here I can PM for details!

2 Likes

Done, we’ll wait for his reply here

1 Like

Applesauce is a bud of mine told him to take a look at this he’s making account rn

4 Likes

Sweet here is the YYE forums sponsorship package

Plus 20 bulk fat strings.

15 Likes

Hi, thanks for messaging me on Instagram, I am super excited for this.

15 Likes

Enjoy some fresh throws and keep on doing what you are already doing.

3 Likes

Also in the interests of full disclosure, this is what the sponsorship means. In return for AWESOME FREE STUFF :star_struck:

• for a period of one year starting upon receipt of the sponsorship package
  • mention YYE forums in your Instagram videos 1 or 2 times a week
  • link to forums.yoyoexpert.com in your Instagram comments 1 or 2 times a week

If you happen to do multiple videos in a week, It doesn’t need to happen in every video (because that’d be annoying), just 2 times max per week.

Also! It doesn’t have to be every week, if we need to skip a few weeks for vacations or holidays that’s no problem. I don’t want this to feel like a job at any point!

Everyone cool with that?

8 Likes

What does that mean or how would I do that?

5 Likes

Wow, whenever someone new on the BST needs feedback for you I will link them here.

1 Like

Copy the URL(tap and hold down until it gives you the option) and then paste it in a comment on instagram, URL’s don’t actually work on IG but people can access them by copying and pasting it into their google search.

3 Likes

I would like to do 2 more of these, so keep the recs coming. I am thinking one more Instagram and one YouTube.

Here is sponsorship package 2, plus 20 bulk fat strings

7 Likes

That’s a mouth-watering package…

yo, im on ig a lot, lol. @eos_x_44 is my username :v:

Jk. /s

6 Likes

It doesn’t need to be a joke though, I would’ve recommended you also, but I already gave Jeff so many to choose from, you are definitely a candidate.

Thanks man. It’s nice when people recognize you from the tricks you post on social media. It makes my experience on IG actually quite rewarding and humane.

3 Likes