Forum eXperts of YoYoExpert.com

Yeah…
Woops. :wink:

Alright, who are they! I want to congratulate them. One of them is DocRobot I guarantee. Next could either be Brandon Jackson or DRyoyo

its samad

April coming up? Can’t Wait! (No seriously, I can’t)

Lol. Me too!!!

Not really, its a sticky, dude.

I noticed after I posted and changed it when you were typing it.

Almost April!

New eXpert coming soon! :wink:

Stay tuned.

woot!! I cant wait!!

-Evan

Oooh!!! Exciting! Who will it be now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Who I am rooting for:

Kim-Lan, Steven, Mage1342. Also others, but those are who come to mind right away. Oh, and OldSchool :wink:

I guess if hours in chat counts towards being eXpert, I might have chance at it. If not, I would say Kim-Lan or Mage1342.

Just to mention, I have 13 hours in chat with 4 breaks of two minutes. Anybody got more than that. And no, I do not have issues with my spare time.

Hahaha. Pheenix you’re fine. But I would advise you take longer breaks. If you stay at the computer so long, it will hurt your health. I would suggest at least 30 minutes per each 2 hour period. Your eyes will feel much better and you really should be taking in that fresh (or not so fresh air) in!

Also, I have to be honest and say it would be a great honor to become an eXpert. However, titles are titles, they aren’t needed to tell the community “this is a person that can help you”. That isn’t why they are chosen. They are chosen because the community knows that they are the ones searching through the posts to try and help people in need. (Or even ask some questions if they need help!) Its a feeling that all of us feel at a certain point; you can feel that group of people who you instinctively know they will help you out. They have not only earned the respect of Andre but the respect of the community.

Just to point out. That was hours logged in to the chat. I think i set it to busy while walking the dog once, BRB while eating, and i also did some other stuff while the comper was running.
In addition, one of the breaks was from a computer shutdown.

Ok. Consider it a warning to the people who do that. (I bet you don’t though because thats bad!)

YoYO? YOYo. 8)

You forgot my name :smiley: jk, I haven’t been giving that good advice.

I say Kim, dryoyo, Mage, phiz, or Oldschool. If Samad gets it again then I’m suspecting our gracious host is playing favorites. Anyway it be awesome if I win, but I’m really rooting for Kim. She’s given a lot of advice to this forum. dryoyo too.

Fixed :wink:

Oh, I think Steven! (He’s not here… Then Kim)

-Evan

Haha, good try ixing, but you made a little mistake! Dont worry, I got it :wink:

Nice Evan. I got it too. XD I wish the group of anonymous good luck!

I’m not trying to nag here (yes I’m nagging), but I want the eXpert to be announced soon. I’ve heard Samad knows who it is, and I’m itching to find out who it is.