Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Classic. I’m rocking the Bloodcell for now, with my failed attempts at artsy fartsy photography. I’ll switch to the Skinflint for my post-shift bike ride later this evening.

10 Likes

Harbinger and Butterfly today! Working on some new stuff!!

11 Likes

That guy is AWESOME!!!

2 Likes

Did you paint your Harbinger?
Got more pics?

Throwing these lovelies around today:

ProYo II “Sleeping in R’lyeh” edition (v.2):

“Orange Slice” ProYo:

14 Likes

Legend Wing with fresh string

9 Likes

Yeah! I didn’t like how it turned out when I image transferred skeletor on it, so I sanded it down and painted over it, the other side is raw still cause I like the grain

Also @zslane that orange slice is rad as hell!! Love it!

10 Likes

Orange slice is soooo cool😎

2 Likes

I dig your fart arts

1 Like

Crikey that looks very cool indeed!!

This has definitely not been the case in my experience! I’ve broken so many Legend Wings! I’ve also had many glued together yoyos come apart, but the difference is, you can just glue those back together, and for me they’ve always been good as new.

If you’re really worried about it though, get a No Jive.

3 Likes

A pair of “Zen Master” edition ProYos:

9 Likes

“Sap Brothers”

Spinworthy Boon and Curbow Petite 7-String Bass both of Wenge:

13 Likes

Wow! That bass!

3 Likes

I just realized only 6 strings are visible…

3 Likes

I’m mostly just admiring That you has a bass made of wenge. That’s some upper crust hardware!

3 Likes

It’s an awesome bass! The yoyo’s not so bad either! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I do love basses that have more than the standard 4 strings, too. When I was a kid I always wanted a 6 string bass.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten so busy with other stuff that I’m rusty now, but I used to really be able to play the ■■■■ out of it.

3 Likes

I’m just not a fan of basses trying to be guitars and vice-versa. I have a 5-string bass and a 7-string guitar and I feel both are kinda ridiculous.

2 Likes