Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Wow!! Was that using stalls or did you have that spinning the whole time? It’s actually hard to tell. :smiley:

1 Like

Colin’s Yo-Yo was spinning the whole time, though it looks like he had to Engineer Wind up at the end to get it back to the hand.

3 Likes

It was more of a simple bind than an engineers wind I think.

3 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

I just landed my first kick flip!

13 Likes

12 Likes

So this just happened, Butterfly literally flew into the unknown aka down my hall. :sweat_smile::joy:

16 Likes

hey i just broke one too, just not on an unknown! i was gettin crazy with the hard sleeps :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I was in a flow of inside and outside loops :joy:

1 Like

Following you :wink:
(I’m happy yoyoer)

1 Like

Followed back!

1 Like

A little late but I got a No Jive with a special feature last week. The special feature is a (seller-disclosed) big old ding, so I don’t have to be quite so precious about where I throw it. (I still used some thin starbond to stabilize/round it off a little bit. It was a little sharp and looked like it might splinter.)

19 Likes

How deep was the “Dent”?

There is a wood working method to basically steam a lot of the dent out.

4 Likes

I did steam it a little bit (have to be careful not to make the nut hole swell), but it was more of a combination gouge + dent.

There’s a picture of “before.”

4 Likes

Gosh, I so want a “No Jive”…

I’ll have to snatch one for Christmas! Assuming I can find one cheap enough… turns out it’s kind of expensive getting Christmas presents for 13 kids. Haha

4 Likes

Little No Jive’N during tonight’s sessions

12 Likes

I can’t wait to get my no jive.

3 Likes

Breaking in my new Spinworthy Golden Wattle Dead 'Orse.

8 Likes

Suede capped Jarrah and a proto CW for Movember

4 Likes