Fixed Axle Friday Throws

I love these yoyos I think I like the proyo more
Stuff frequently get it out.

3 Likes

Good Morning, Good Friday, thowing something good :+1:

A @SCUBA_Steve and @colinleland Denim Dyed/Rubbed Maple PockeHt :maple_leaf: with Zipline [kot-n] @jeremypark

17 Likes

14 Likes

21 Likes

Check out my latest topic post for “The Jammer.” It’s the second part of the story or universe of my fixies.

The “Freshly Dirty”, then came “The traveller” and now “The Jammer.”

2 Likes

Trying some of the @Jerrod bangers he keeps dropping in the 0A Thread. So its a good excuse to play a Duncan Butterfly 2022 Psychedelic and get all Mystic Dump.

@bjardin

15 Likes

I Mystik dump every morning.

9 Likes

Preach, king.

1 Like

Currently rehabilitating the vintage Whirl-King I snagged from an antique shop. Fitting it with a walnut axle.

14 Likes

It’s been these three today. The KNack, a wood axle modded American made butterfly, and one of my own printed Pixies.

14 Likes

Now for the 50’s Duncan!

14 Likes

Update: came out perfect.

19 Likes

It might be my least favorite yoyo… BUT that just means its my best beach yoyo! :laughing:

18 Likes

Gave this ^ yoyo to one of the kids at the family photoshoot I just did. Nothing beats spreading the love of yoyos to the next gen!

11 Likes

I love giving yoyos to people that show even a small amount of interest.

9 Likes

Playing my 1/1 (for now) scooped out Pixie. I have an updated CAD with better inscription. I’m thinking of renaming this one “The Scoober” or maybe just “The Hollow Pixie.”

Playing it with my “The Knob” weight.

14 Likes

This deserves to be on the meme thread!

1 Like

The Grind Machine has a wood A blank and it feels amazing. The RBC has a POM blank, and performs great as well.

15 Likes

Fresh Legend Wing

16 Likes

Recently this has been the only yoyo I reach for. The response on this 1-piece is exactly what I search for in a fixie. Snappy, smooth, and doesn’t feel light a weight when it hits the end of the string. Really want to try one with no knots in the wood, but so far this yoyo has totally ch aged my mind about walnut fixies.

24 Likes