Fixed Axle Friday Throws

im excited to see all the cool stuff you could do with that, i saw pics of the FaF winner’s prize, it looks sweet.

1 Like

How did you get the print on the face? Is it burned on ? Thats super intricate for burned on!

1 Like

That was just a stamp I slapped the first one I ever made. :grin:

5 Likes

TMBR 2012 Maple Morrison, YYE Type-10

Classic Looping Fixie @colinleland

24 Likes

That one with the dimple looks inspiring!

1 Like

Wildwood all day.

Chris Godoy on Instagram: "#fixedaxlefriday #autopilot combo on a @wildwoodyoyos #whiteoak #gnomad #hashtaghashtaghashtag"

21 Likes

Happy Friday! Todays throwtation is the Spinworthy KNack and a pair of Imperials.

17 Likes

A fresh TK Mission One, plays really nice for a classic 3-Piece. It even Loops Out

22 Likes

wish they would bring back the no jive.

5 Likes

Rockin the Gnomad today.

17 Likes

I had a bad week so I’m throwing my heaviest fixie. A @Glenacius_K SW Harbinger in 70g of dense purpleheart.

Chris Godoy on Instagram: "It's not been a great week. Throwing my heaviest fixie for this #fixedaxlefriday and hoping it knocks me unconscious until I'm 65."

16 Likes

Twinning!

I’ve only had this throw for a few hours and I know it’s going to be in my pocket for a while! Really love the shape of these, so comfy to hold and no sharp edges.

Killer engraving on this too.

16 Likes

162 Likes, 3 Comments - Luke Renner (@stringslingernm) on Instagram: "Dale Myrberg - Fixed Axle Friday throw of the day - a gift from Dale from years ago - Jack Russel..."

Dale Myrberg signature Jack Russell fixed axle Yo-Yo. This one isn’t thrown too much.

[Instagram link] -realized the IG link is only showing a little bit of the image.(Luke Renner on Instagram: "Dale Myrberg - Fixed Axle Friday throw of the day - a gift from Dale from years ago - Jack Russell signature #yoinpeace #yoyo #todaysthrow #yoyoing #responsiveyoyo #fixedaxleyoyo #throwoftheday #yoyophotography")

7 Likes

Fixed Axle Friday companion is ZGRT El Mijo Polycarb

18 Likes

Happy Friday! Throwing the Gnomad today.

23 Likes

22 Likes

25 Likes

I took an old bearing that has seized and threw it in my Duncan butterfly Al it’s essentially fixed axle at this point and plays pretty alright

16 Likes

My employer forgot to give me extra yoyo money today, so I’ll miss out on the polycarb El Mijo. Throwing this polycarb KnickKnack to ease the pain.

Looks cool sitting on a flashlight too.

20 Likes

Every time I see this I’m impressed at that dye job.