Fixed Axle Friday Throws

Target pink confirmed! $3 each. That Amazon markup is something else. In the impulse bins at the front of the store. Definitely pink. Definitely '22. I bought all 5 I found.

19 Likes

guess i’ll be hitting target soon…

2 Likes

The Amazon is Purple, not Pink.

But glad to see the Pink one now available!!

3 Likes

I will be hitting up my local target tomorrow lol

2 Likes

I was commenting on the price difference. I paid $10 each for the purple ones and these pinks were only $3

5 Likes

damn it i need to find those!!

that pink is really nice =]

2 Likes

That pink is quite red. I believe I had one of these in hand this past weekend…

2 Likes

I got a couple of the new ones. My toddlers collection is growing.

16 Likes

Just got to throw the psychedelic for a few. Wow, it rips. I do still double loop the axle…

1 Like

Thought I would join in on the fun

17 Likes

All the way from Japan!

17 Likes

Will the pastels be available on YYE?

That’s a good question and I don’t know. @AndreBoulay any idea if YYE will stock the new Duncan butterflies from the latest mold (psychedelic and pastel colors, etc)?

3 Likes

“The year 2022 marked the renaissance of the Duncan Butterfly.” :butterfly: :yo-yo:

5 Likes

Yes! We are hoping they might arrive next week. :innocent:

17 Likes

Wonderful!

1 Like

A lot of talk this week about the new Butterfly mould and new runs of Pastels Pinks and Purples, so I thought I should share this Butterfly Collection oddity. This is a European Import Butterfly from the early eighties European mould used for the Fire and Neon Wheels, the special Disney editions for Euro Disney and the coveted Rainbow Butterflys. Haven’t seen many of these, this is a Purple/Dark Blue (Blurpple) body with solid Pink caps and an embossed Duncan Butterfly with Blue Foil. Feels really round and bulbous like a Wheels but a little lighter at 56 grams. Probably one of my best vintage players

@bjardin Throw Duncan

32 Likes

That is really cool. I like the shape a lot. And the art work is beautful

2 Likes

Love this! I’ll have a photo dump of my visit to Lucky’s house. A ton of great Duncan BF history there.

Thanks for sharing. I love this blurpple!

7 Likes

Happy Friday!

17 Likes