Fixed Axle Friday Throws

A bearing blanks would be fun in Alley Cats and Freehands along with the Weekender and Moonshine 2 to name a few.
D bearing blanks for the G2 Respond and old Hspins
C bearing blanks for all the rest of the high wall hybrid jack of all trade trows out there like Sherpas and Moonshines

4 Likes

Cool, good list! Maybe I’ll make a few A and D tomorrow to send out as well.

4 Likes

Raises hand

I’m interested in that @YoYoExpertGarrett! I could do a side by side with the luftverk I got

3 Likes

Just a note to anyone who reached out to test the blanks - Use some caution trying these, I haven’t had string break on my Butterfly AL yet, but Idk how rough the laser cut edge will be on strings or if it will cause any to break.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Last few weeks I’ve been switching up my woods; maple, walnut and oak. Playing this Rainbow SpectraPly TMBR Carlson CS at 45 grams, but I’m also going to play a Luftverk Bearing Blank in my XP 55 Alpina AMS2488 titanium at 64 grams. It’s always a good day to play some fresh white Zipline [kot-n].

10 Likes

Absolutely loving this wooden piece of art.

10 Likes

12 Likes

THAT is a good looking yo-yo!

4 Likes

2nd that. What a beautiful blood cell!

2 Likes

Darn it is very satisfying to land… anything at this point… but the Carlson is so much fun!
I need to check out these blood cells next.

8 Likes

BC graffiti yoyo!

9 Likes

try doing a flip with it, like Earthturn on Kendama.

1 Like

Do you have any idea how long i worked for those 6 seconds? What exactly are you saying? Got a video? Right now im just working on Eds tutorials on the YYE tutorial page beginner and fixed axel page.

@peytoncali11 i had to search earthturn… looks very cool. Illk Get on it :wink:.
In case anyone wants to try…https://youtu.be/EtPRXpuA0GI

5 Likes

i’m just saying mess around with it lol. the 6 seconds you got were beautiful, great work!

2 Likes

Just wait till you land your first kickflip. Nice stall, I find it hard to be that dead smooth.

3 Likes

Thanks.

On a kick flip how big is the loop around your NTH index? I think my stalls are to small cause i can’t even see the loop as the yoyo is flipping around.

2 Likes

it should be bigger then that. Try pulling your fingers apart more before the Stall and make sure to raise your TH with the yoyo, otherwise you will pull the loop out.

2 Likes

Im probably not moving my TH at all… and illk try for a bigger loop. Thanks.

2 Likes

It can be almost any size, but for ease id say like a 2 or 3 inch gap. Obviously no gap = no flip. Try to practice landing into a stall with a bit more gap (dont let the string wind up, find a point where you can get it to stop on the string). After a bunch of practice you will be able to land it reliably, and usually the slack you get from a nice stall is the perfect length to start to kickflip. Once you get the stall down, you need to learn the kickflip flick. I find it best to flick it up and inwards off of the inside of the outermost knuckle on the NTH finger.

2 Likes