Fixed Axle February 2024 - Week 1

We have all week to do this though, yeah? It’s not due tonight at midnight, is it??

1 Like

This round of Tricks is due Thursday February 8th by 12:01am Pacific Standard Time.

5 Likes

Ive added this to the linktree as well but here is a guide on how to edit a video in a few platforms including using an online tool you can use from your phone which might be the easiest path for most. @yoyoxcellence

folks feel free to add comment in the above thread and we can make this a decent guide for folks every time an event pops up that needs a video posted to participate.

2 Likes

The music in this video is so vintage X-Men

1 Like

I will use muzak for all. Because free use lol

1 Like

from a having to watch it to confirm the trick completion perspective music of any sort is preferred over heavy breathing and bearing sounds.

2 Likes

Lol! Do I need it in one single shot or can I film each trick and cut them together?

no one shot needed. cut them together would be preferred over multiple videos.

1 Like

I I do them all in one take can I get an A for effort? Like an attaboy.

3 Likes

youll get my admiration for at least 5 seconds. maybe even a solid. Neat.

In all seriousness our goal is praticipation and trying fixed axle and all the tricks. I would love to see dozens of folks or more dropping whatever video they can complete and just enjoying the event and the simplicity of a fixed yoyo.

2 Likes

What if we add the bearing noises?

We BETTER NOT hear any bearing sounds! Lol

2 Likes

Maybe we need to rephrase the statement in the opening post. Bearings or Lube not required too Not Allowed.

1 Like

Can the tricks be chained together in a combo or do they all need to be separate throws?

i think i got the first 4 tricks down, just gotta get them on video. I don’t think i’m gonna land that sick guest trick though.

3 Likes

I’ve got the first 3 recorded. (thank God for this super long winded team meeting) but lunar stalls are kicking my butttttt!

4 Likes

Do them in a combo, it’ll make them that much better!

4 Likes

Apparently I need more coffee. No bearing sounds…

Absolutely. While not required it would be sick and bragging rights.

1 Like

Hello Fellow Boomers
Please accept my entry for week 1

18 Likes