Fixed Axle February 2024 - Week 1

I use CapCut and iMovie to edit my videos. Sometimes I’m lazy and just use the editor on whatever app I’m posting to and those usually have enough functionality to do what I need. Just fiddle around

2 Likes

Is this the image to use for the sponsor page at the beginning of the video?

1 Like

Here is the image Copy of Sponsor Banner.png - Google Drive

Also added to the linktree

5 Likes

Not the wrong place at all and good question I’ll make a quick tutorial thread on it and add it here and the linktree. Y’all work on some tricks in the meantime.

2 Likes

Roger that, thanks everyone!

1 Like

I love the low bar of entry. Land any one trick get an entry to the main raffle. Land all four ladder tricks get a second entry and increase your odds. Challenge yourself and Land the guest trick get a chance at a separate prize pool.

Incentive to participate, incentive to try them all and incentive to grind out the hardest trick of the week if you dare. Fun for all. Good luck folks. It’s gonna be fun

8 Likes

That guest trick is legitimately nuts. Very cool.

5 Likes

I appreciate this post.

2 Likes

Videos get posted to THIS thread right?

3 Likes

Gas! :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

Yes drop your video links here so we can find them. If they aren’t here we wont know you did it.

3 Likes

Yoyos ordered a bit late, also have a blank coming for my RBC.

8 Likes

Just to clarify the raffle… how many total entries can we obtain?

The way I read it is this…

Weekly Prize - 5 total entries - posting 1 for each trick and then a bonus for landing all four.
Guest Trick Prize - 1 entry

Correct?

3 Likes

Weekly Trick Raffle = Total of 2 entries. 1 Entry for the Completion of any trick. 1 Entry for the Completion of all 4 Tricks.

Guest Trick Raffle = 1 Total Entry

6 Likes

No to clarify the rules and entry.

Two Raffles Main ladder and Guest Trick Raffle

For main ladder raffle you land any of the tricks you get 1 entry.
If you land all 4 tricks in the main ladder you can earn a second entry for a total of two entries

The guest trick will have its own prize and prize pool and anyone who can land the guest trick is entered once into the guest trick raffle.

Prizes will be drawn at the end of the week Thursday to Thursday.

5 Likes

We post trick vids here? Can we post to Instagram and then link here?

1 Like

Absolutely

3 Likes

yep post videos on whatever platform and dump your links here.

2 Likes

Thanks. This is a good format. I might be able to participate weekly. I had planned to do 1 fixed trick a day on Instagram for FAF so this kind of goes along with it.

5 Likes

Since it resets each week. What is the time for each week? For example 9am est Thursdays to 8:59est Thursday? Since we couldn’t start until the video is posted and each weeks tricks are announced.