Fixed Axle February 2021

Its just Yo-Yo life, it will go into my pile of broken Jojos and maybe someday I’ll get a lathe and attempt a repair or mod, maybe even epoxy in some A bearing guts.

2 Likes

I have broken so many Legend Wings!

I think they don’t do well in my pocket, though.

I tried gluing a couple back together, but that never lasted.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLkEX8KhIkh/

Brisk feb day + new hoodie + oak PockeHt = yay

6 Likes

As always incredible trick combo.
#bassface video was wicked. You got some sick bass skills.

2 Likes

Thanks! Dunno about that but def of the few things I’ve been doing longer than yoyoing lol! :pray:t3:

3 Likes

This morning I got my first wood fixie in the mail, a Spinworthy Harbinger, an absolute beaut! It’s a treat for myself for my one year yoyo anniversary coming up at the end of the month.

Anyways, just wanted to say a big thanks to @Glenacius_K for making me an awesome yoyo and to everyone who posts here for being insanely talented and motivated. Here’s me noodling on the new fixie today showing off what I’ve learned lurking on the fourm. Cheers!

19 Likes

Nice moves! I dig the grind.

1 Like

Hey thanks! I can’t take all the credit though… was never quite able to hit it on my butterfly :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is sick.

3 Likes

Topping off the night with some SpinWorthy.

15 Likes

Lots to do at the nursery. SpinWorthy on the job.

Always.:sunglasses:

12 Likes

It’s Friday y’all!

8 Likes

I’m feeling Nordik today while it’s still a little Bifrost-y outside. Super excited to add the Wood Rocks Nordik 2 to my Fixie collection. I’ve been on the hunt for it for some time.

Little known fact: Finland, Sweden and Norway all paint barcodes on the sides of their warships. That way when they return to port it makes it easy to Scandinavian.

15 Likes

Last couple days of the month!
I hope everyone had a great fixed axle February, and I invite y’all to post a jam video, picture of the fixed family, or thoughts on this month journey.

I’ll be posting my own on here tomorrow. Happy throwing folks!

4 Likes

Nope - I can’t hit the heart button after that joke :confounded:

2 Likes

I had a couple more elements I wanted to include, but I had to cut it short because I tweaked my elbow learning Hydrogen bomb earlier. https://youtu.be/fAwPjYKykHk

4 Likes

What a fantastic month! Lots of fun was had jamming on fixie’s the past 4 weeks. I saw plenty of inspiring material and was able to apply a couple of elements I’d not yet explored.
Tricks I finally hit this month : broflip, double plus regen, mystic dump(!!!). Really cleaned up a lot of stuff.
And a shot of the current fixed family.

Farewell to February.Good times y’all!

15 Likes

How do you like your black EhKnown? I find mine to be a little on the vibey side compared to my other fixies. Not sure if it’s a SpectraPly thing or if I need to keep tuning it.

1 Like

Buttery smooth. Only issue is I always fear it coming unscrewed- it rarely leaves the house.

4 Likes

Plus one for this; mine comes apart unexpectedly also

3 Likes