FG Tundra Drop

Thats very subjective. Some would prefer color some would not but to say its unintelligent is, well …subjective. its a matter of preference and opinion, not fact. I would also prefer a raw ti to a colored one but thats nothing more than my preference and in no way represents my level of intellegance. It cost more to produce the colored ones than the raw ones. Even though it’s distasteful in your opinion, the process of coloring the titanium has a cost.

I love mine but yours looks better. I wish i wouldve got the green one now. The vibe is there buts its typical b grade vibe and doesnt effect play. This thing weighs nothing and spins forever. Im really impressed. I love light throws but its hard to find really light throws that have decent spin time and stability. It checks off all my boxes as far as a first impression goes.

I tried to wipe the yellow off. I thought it was dirty. Lol

I really wish I could of gotten the pink. I’m probably going to try and get one if one goes up for sale.

You guys should trade colors

We actually just traded some other clyw throws a few weeks ago.

I rushed through my order because i was afraid they were gonna sell out. I wasnt gonna change anything. Its so good. I think im hi on ti a this point. Ive heard people say titanium is more of a luxury and doesnt really impact the performance of a yoyo. Thats crap. I was one of those “ill never pay that much for a yoyo” people and now im hooked.

1 Like

Same here. Lol. The ordering problems stuck me with the green. But at this point, I’m fine with that. Like you said ti high. Lol.

lol I would have to agree.

Just got mine today as well. The vibe isn’t too bad really and I even got it to be better by throwing in a dif-e-yo kk.

I got mine today too. The vibe is detectable but not crazy. I threw a YYF Gold Bearing in and that reduced the vibe even more. Once you start a trick out you can’t even tell or really see it. It plays amazingly. I love the feel and it is super stable. Totally worth it to me still. Of course this is my first dose of a Ti throw so as others have said, Ti High :D.
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac81/yoyofool1/Mobile%20Uploads/20161013_161334_zpsebshrdip.jpg

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac81/yoyofool1/Mobile%20Uploads/20161013_161359_zpsudrgwt8m.jpg

Its tough to make the call to come to Ti before, but once afterwards looking back, its such a no brainer. :slight_smile:

Is the Tundra currently your only Ti? You should check out the Luftverk Octavia. I think you’d really like that if you like the Tundra.

I think he has a few tundras. I for sure wanna check out some more of JPs throws. I gotta get rid of some aluminum first.

Yes, its currently my only Ti. Ive looked at the Octavia before and it looks great, but I had a hard time breaking my CLYW kick. The Tundra answered so many conundrums for me and plays perfect for my tastes.

Same for me, big CLYW fan, what better to be my first Ti than a collab from them and one of the top makers now. I would love to try a few more Luftwerk throws now.

WARNING Playing with an Octavia will make your Tundra incredibly jealous. ;D

You know, I was surprised that the FG Tundras didn’t come with a pixel bearing. Anybody else?

I was too actually. Then I though maybe they were just trying to get rid of some ct’s. on a side note, mine is smoother with a centertrac than a pixel. Currently I have a gold ct in it now which has resulted in the smoothest I could get it.

Currently I have a Buddha whipple ceramic in mine. Smoothest I got it so far. But I got some other things I could try.

I have a ceramic ct but I can’t seem to find it. I was thinking of getting one like what is in the ams version but I’m not sure what bearing it is. I messaged both CLYW and luftverk to see if the can enlighten me.