A question about FG Avalanches

Hey all!
I was just checking out the CLYW website, cause I’m in the market for a FG Ava. (I really want an Arctic Circle, but it’s gonna take me too long to save up that kind of money, and I really wanna try my first CLYW). Anywho, the site says “sold out” under the FG Avalanche section. The description also states that they had “a run of vibey yoyos”. Does this mean that there was only one run of FG Avas? Or will there be more runs of Avalanches with Vibe? Thanks, guys!

FG Throws are B-grades, which happen by accident, so there will be more FG Avas if they order another run and it comes back vibey/with ano flaws.

alright, thanks man!! So there’s basically no telling when there will be another run?

Yeah, they don’t intentionally order runs with vibe/flaws - the FG avas on their site were a rare occurrence, you usually don’t see whole runs having vibe.

A possibility is head to the BSTs Fg CLYW pop up quite often

I saw a black FG ava in BST for $40, pm me and I will send you the link, so it doesn’t get snatched up.

i actually think it got picked up because I was going to buy it but it was gone

I just saw Chris posted he’s having some FG engraved right now. Didn’t say which model but there should be some real soon.

1 Like

I actually have a fg chief in the mail I can’t wait for mine. what if it’s a fg cliff!

yes it sold, some body got lucky

Or a FG BVM2!!!

either one would be incredible

Thank you guys all so much!!!

Great! If you hear anything else, keep me posted! :slight_smile:

Where’d he say that?

If any of you have the links to some BST’s that include FG Avas, please pm them to me! Thanks!