Falcon and Avalanche, fighting for my cash

Well, I have enough for one or the other, but theres a lot of factors besides the yoyo’s play.
I found a site thats selling falcons cheap. Avalanches haven’t been in stock, but I heard they’ll be in stock around Mid-Febuary. The problem is, the site that sells Falcons is going out of business on Feb.2
Input?

I’ve got that Falcon. It’s one of my favorite yoyo’s. The high walls and fairly large width give it a nice comfortable solid chunky feel in hand. The surface combined with the high walls make it great for grinds. The green is a nice deep green. It plays a much differently than an avalanche. It’s much more relaxed feeling. The avalanche feels more like a competition yoyo. So it depends on what you’re looking for.

You can’t go wrong with a CLYW, I say the Avalanche! Also, for whatever reason you didn’t like it (which is highly unlikely) you could easily find someone who would buy it off of you, or trade so you can get the Falcon. Good luck! I say turn this thread into a poll. I vote Avalanche :slight_smile:

Well, I would personally go with the Avalanche, it is probably my all-time favorite yoyo. It plays both 1a and 5a extremely well, not sure if that matters to you. I would also recommend getting one of the FG’s here on YYE, but that’s because I don’t care about minute vibe or ano flaws. I have a friend who just bought a new yoyo, and I encouraged him to buy the FG Avalanche as well. He did, so we’ll see how that turns out, hahaha.

Good luck picking, man, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed by either of them.