FG Tundra Drop

That’s true. The level of b-gradeness will vary, but CLYW/Luftverk wouldn’t sell anything that’s unplayable.

I was just trying to say as long as you know what you’re getting into and can tolerate a little vibe, the B-grade is a good option.

Anyone want to donate to my “Want to Buy a FG Tundra” Foundation?

No…

1 Like

I’ll donate to you if you buy me a FG Tundra

pink’s sold out, only greens left…

I’d be interested, but how much vibe are we talking about?

Just surprised that they are still around to be got. Im glad for those that can still get one is all. :slight_smile:

It is sort of tempting but at the same time, it’s not like it once was where I had the steady income (still on the hunt, finding that job I’m after). I do have a $50 CLYW gift card but at the same time, I can’t just make that difference appear :slight_smile:

CLYW B-Grades - CLYW’s never failed me on their B-grades so I do feel like that what CLYW considers vibe is what we would react with “what vibe?” I’ve purchased 3 different FG throws from them and they were either dead smooth or just about (flip of a bearing tuned it further).

I doubt the colored ones wouldve been the same price as the raw ones. Prob closer to $400 like the ams.

I doubt what you say.
anodizing the titanium is not an expensive process, various yoyo have been made and they had not overcharging for this reason.
in addition, I believe that we must be very unintelligent to cover a beautiful color as the natural titanium (an intense gray with time tends to darken further unique and personalized way also in function of the hands that touch it) with a color anodized!
as he has already said someone else is like chroming a gold necklace … it is something silly!

But some ti ano looks really good. Almost iridescent

White gold, rose gold, red gold, yellow gold… its not silly to have choices. Im glad you have a preference of raw Ti, but surely you must know that others will think differently. They may see silver as bland and too similar to a raw aluminum one…

Look at the purple glass dust evora, or navy dusted octavia. Just something special about that. I cant wait to see mine show up. The green is nice, but that Pink! whooo!

I wish I could of got that pink so bad. But I’m sure I’ll be happy with my green.

Less than 1 green left buddy. :wink:

sold-out! ;D

Of course they sell out right after I convince my parents to let me buy one :frowning:

Buy other… the Vosun Ti.me sounds great!

I got one of the Green ones, I loved the look of it. I figured with Luftwerk’s Prestige they wouldn’t be letting something with crazy vibe go out the door. So I’m taking the risk. I also heard reports that a run of Fools Gold Chiefs (marked that for vibe) still played extremely smooth and most people couldn’t find the vibe. So I’m hoping this is a similar situation.

Mine arrived today. Seemed pretty like the vibe wasn’t too bad at first. But after about 10 minutes it smoothed out more. The vibe is so minimal that I am completely satisfied. Even at $200. This tundra definitely has a different feel. Light, yet solid. Don’t really know how to explain it. But loving it so far. Hope everyone else that got one does too.

2 Likes

Mine should arrive tomorrow. Ive heard other mention that it smooths out after play as well. Cant wait!!