Feeling unintelligent

Yeah sure never broken a bone and probably never will.

I broke my wrist and hated the cast though it got me a bunch of free attention

Donā€™t be so sure. i didnā€™t think I was going to break my wristā€¦

I feel so dumb cause I lost the gameā€¦

GURRRRRRR

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. itā€™s been a week!!!

Lol, I win

Yep a week

I know the kind. ;D

My dad was once in a really bad car crash with some major injuries (Iā€™ll spare you the details), and when he got out of his car to check on the other guy, he said ā€œā€¦ Look what you did to my carā€¦ā€

My dad fell on his chest off the top of a refrigerator.

My dad was playing Tarzan with wires, and he was electrocuted.

My dad was almost killed when he was a baby by a dog, but then my grandma hit it with a croquet mallet.

My dad fell near a sinkhole where someone had dropped a glass mayonnaise jar, that he ended up falling on.

(Now one not about my dad) My brother and I were on a sled. Suddenly, we turned in front of a parked car. My brother had his eyes closed, so he didnā€™t see it. He didnā€™t hear me yelling to get off, and when I tried to pull him off when I bailed, I lost my grip on him. When he realized I left, he lifted up his head to see where I went, and hit his head on the car.

If you want any details on any, just ask.

I found this hilarious.

And true.

Wow your dad gets in a lot of injuries.

My dad comes home all the time with new injuries.

Heā€™s a machinist. :slight_smile:

Waitā€¦

Letā€™s get back on topic.

When have I ever been intelligent?

Rā€”I---Gā€”H---Tā€” ---Nā€”O---Wā€”!---!ā€”!---!ā€”!---!ā€”!---!ā€”!---!ā€”!---!ā€”!

:wink:

I agree that we should be on topic, but I forgot one.

My dad was chasing after a baseball and jumped to get a ball going over the fence, and his finger got caught, leaving him suspended in the air, only held by his finger (which is now permanently bent in a different position).

ANYWAYS.

I often feel unintelligent. Iā€™m generally a clumsy person, but for some reason, I always seem to fall or have some kind of act of clumsiness in my gifted and talented class, making me feel like an idiot.

fixed :slight_smile:

I hate you.

done and done

Wow your insurance must cost a lot.