Someone kicked my yoyo at recess

It was a Good life Pharaoh. I was just yoyoing and as a joke, my friend came in and kicked my yoyo. I was pretty upset because now there was a scratch and a mud “stain” on it. He did nothing to apologize and kept on going saying that its “just a scratch”. I hit my yoyos to the ground sometimes but never has anyone done it on purpose. :frowning:

6 Likes

he is not your friend. I would complain to the school administration, and I would no longer have contact with him.

12 Likes

That situation sheds light on a sad fact of life. Many people could not care less how they make other people feel. It won’t be the last time this sort of thing happens. It makes you think a little harder about who you call friend. I hope you’ll do your best not to let people like that sour you. If more people tried their best to be positive toward others regardless of how those others act, then a greater number of people would walk around feeling more happy more often. Sorry you had to live through that.

12 Likes

That really sucks, I’m sorry that happened to you

5 Likes

My wife took my brand new “nice” chef’s knife and tried to open a can of tomato sauce with it. We are not friends anymore either.

13 Likes

How can you type that good and still go to recess?

3 Likes

Do yall not have a can opener? Thats so silly

5 Likes

The scrath was not too bad, but everyone was telling me thats it was “just a scratch”, and that it doesnt effect play, and that i shouldnt have spent that much money on that yoyo. Im just really sad that no one understands why i was upset about it, and how everyone was on my case too.

12 Likes

Hes like my best friend and he was just trying to be funny. Still mad tho

5 Likes

those first two statements are pretty accurate, it’s definitely a scratch that affects how it looks, and it shouldn’t affect play at all unless it’s a gash that causes vibe. maybe next time you can take a yoyo you don’t mind being dinged or scratched? especially if it’s a chaotic recess environment. regardless, i sympathize with your situation and hope it gets better

3 Likes

200w

Make the comparison of walking by and using a sharpie on their clothes. Still keeps them warm so it shouldn’t matter. And if it’s expensive to replace, they shouldn’t be spending so much money on clothes. They probably need an example of something they can relate to. Just don’t actually do it.

5 Likes

I was just yoyoing on the field watching the other kids play and then he just came in like a wrecking ball

2 Likes

Sometimes people grab my string. It really pisses me off.

2 Likes

Always happens to me now. People stop my yoyo as a joke because they know I can’t do anything about it since we’re in a private school, and because I’m weak

today at school i went to go get my lunch and when i came back my friend was was walking the dog on my Yoyo and dinged it really bad. sorry that that happened to you. and the Pharaoh is such a awesome Yoyo so sorry that happened

4 Likes

i always just took beaters to work/around people and not one i particularly care about not getting dinged

4 Likes

Ding him one time and he’ll steer clear of your throwing space.

5 Likes

Luckily my friends are stupid and dont know what that is.

1 Like

He sure wouldn’t think its funny if you kicked his favorite stuff.

2 Likes