Feeling unintelligent

yeah. kinda fun to look at the lead in my wrist…

Are we saying who has went through the most pain now?

I’ve had my tongue cut it half by slipping on stairs…

I’ve broken, fractured and sprained my right wrist. three seperate times.

I think I might have a pretty good one.

So I was maybe 5 years old, and became bored while at a meeting with my parents. Being that there was nothing to play with, I resorted to trying to fit through the hole in the back of a folding chair. I was in the hole, and suddenly, it collapsed on me, slamming my head into the ground. I blacked out for a minute or two, and when I got up, I had amnesia for another minute or so. I suddenly burst into tears, and was rushed to the hospital. My two front teeth had come out of their sockets and turned into my mouth, and my mom had to push them back in in hopes of being able to save them. In the end, I got some pretty bad rug burn on my face, and those two front teeth turned gray for a few months.

Now if we want to talk about pain stories of people we know, then my dad would probably top all.

You guys break bones, tongues, wrists, muscles, and a bunch of other stuff too much. then again guys will be guys. Pretty much my brother he claims he’s broken all his fingers and toes at one point or another. I know they probably at worst bin they have bin sprained.

Ahem

My dad was in jeep. It rolled over,

He fractured his elbow in 17 places…

My cousin had part of his finger torn off because of a lawn mower.

my sister broke her jaw from falling off her bike…

I have a crazy family. ;D

Stripped Axle
Someone needs to step in and keep you away from yourself, you’re like your own worst enemy.
If you wake up in the morning and find you are in your room call the authorities, you might be there to hurt you.

2 Likes

haha, that made me laugh.

Yeah me too.

My aunt broke her pinkie three times. It’s all crooked now. I broke mine too. I injured my neck attempting a backflip on solid ground, my brother got a massive bruise, and I mean MASSIVE on his face from doing a front flip and over rotating and smashing his face on his knee. When he first came home I though he was eating a giant jawbreaker. At the ER they drained 3 cubic centimeters of blood from his cheek. When my dad was 1 he put his finger under a buzz saw, cutting it right down the fingernail. He still has the mark where the fingernail tried to heal.

This thread is beginning to make me queasy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah me too it’s kinda getting really gross oh well

</witty comment/>

??? I’m confused by that.

It’ basically saying he would have put a witty comment but was too lazy. He would’ve put a witty comment to reply to the title, I believe.

Oh that makes sense now!

Yes I put in a witty comment by simply saying “witty comment” because it takes wit to know when to put “witty comment” and when to put an actual witty comment

… And I’ve never broken a bone in my life :slight_smile:

haha, I’ve broken/fractured my wrist twice, sprained it once. Twice from playing soccer, the other from standing on a roller chair to reach for something. Never make that mistake again…It slipped out from under me and my wrist broke my fall. My family didn’t take me to the doctor until about one or two days later because they didn’t think it was serious, despite what I kept telling them. “I can’t move my hand! It HURTS!” “Oh come on, you’re just psyching yourself out.”

</high five/> that’s awesome breaking stuff isn’t something to be proud of it just means you or someone else messed up. lol