Feedback for YoYoExpert

This is not a post so much for active forum members but for anyone just lurking this site checking it out. Here’s is my story, sorry if this runs a little long.

I have made several purchases with YoYoExpert and had decided to make a medium expensive purchase of another Yo-Yo with them. When the Yo-Yo arrived I realized there was a significant issue with it. I’m not going to get into the specifics of it, but it had a significant issue. I reached out to YoYoExpert and they responded quickly. We discussed the issue and they gave me multiple options to get the problem rectified. Even though I’m a Canadian customer and it made it a little more difficult, they worked with me with great response time between emails being very professional through out. I’m am now more than happy with the outcome of the whole situation.

My point is if you were on the fence about spending money with this company, do it. They are a class act throughout and have earned a customer for life because of how they handled this transaction.

Big thanks to everyone at the YoYoExpert team!

35 Likes

YYE has always been awesome! I’m real glad they’ve stepped up to fill the void that was left when TheYoStore and YYN went to the big yo-yo store in the sky.

4 Likes

I can absolutely second that. I only had an issue ever once and they quickly replaced it and made everything easy! Great place to spend yoyo $ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love yye! Never had any issues and they truly are experts

4 Likes

YYE has been nothing but good and reliable over the past decade I’ve been ordering from them. My first YYE experience was the week leading up to Xmas and the 2010 YYF Popstars had just released. I pulled the trigger on it and just a matter of a couple days later (Xmas Eve) it was in my mailbox. I didn’t even expect it until after Xmas due to the last minute holiday rush.

I haven’t really had any issues with yoyos per se but I did have one come with vibe when I had bought 2 YYF Aluminum Dreams. Was going to get ready to swap them out but turned out I somehow resolved the vibe issue when I did a half swap on them. But YYE was prompt on getting back to me and more than happy to assist. Will definitely continue to support them for as long as they’re around!

4 Likes

yye is a top notch retailer!

4 Likes

Definitely the best.

5 Likes

YYE don’t think twice about helping out customers, they do it gladly. Other yoyo retailers I have bought from have not been that willing to resolve issues.

5 Likes

100 percent the best place.

3 Likes

Lots of orders. Only once ever had a problem and @YoYoExpertGarrett handle it with a swift hand. So helpful and reliable.

100% recomend

6 Likes

I concur with you all… heck, I was here in 2010 w/ Angry Gumball! Been ordering from yye ever since…10 yrs… $1,000 of dollars…
And no bad purchases ever!
Yoyo Expert is now the pinnacle of yoing on the global market place! It is…

4 Likes

Well, I have a slightly different story to share.

I ordered a yoyo over the phone. I told the guy I wanted one with a ten ball bearing.

So he sent me 10 balls and a bearing!

I asked him how much for a pack of string? He told me, $10. So I told him, ‘I’ll take one’.

So he did just that… he sent me “one” string.

I told him I wasn’t sure whether I wanted thin lube or thick lube? So he sent me a quarter in the mail. he told me to flip the coin: heads for thick, tails for thin.

I told him I heard that: delrin, stainless, plastic, Poly, aluminum, Titanium and wood don’t play the same? I asked him if he knew why? He Said because they are different.

I asked him how long yoyo string should be? he told me that once I have the loop on me finger, that the string should be long enough to reach the yoyo.

I asked him if I could buy a pair of looping yoyos? Hey said only if I buy two at a time.

I told him about a certain yoyo I was interested in. I told him it was the yellow one. I asked him what is the difference between the yellow yoyo and the darker ones? He told me that yellow yoyos are just like bananas. The darker they get the sweeter they are.

I asked the guy if I spent $1000 on my yoyo order if I would get better faster? He said he would guarantee that if I spent $1000 that I would certainly get better eventually perhaps.

He told me that shipping was/is absolutely Free anywhere in the United States. I told him that I live in the United States and the town I live in. He said, “Well, Free to everywhere but there”.

I asked him if I could order anytime? Or are there just certain times to order?
He told me Yoyoexpert is only closed on weekdays and weekends.

… So Personally I would be very very careful about placing an order with them.

PS… I have already placed about 100 orders with them over the years… but no doubt sooner or later they are going to mess up something?

It is only a matter of time…

10 Likes

Customer service is, or should be, the heart of any company.

2 Likes

I was told the same thing!
Key word here is “perhaps
I’m still waiting for my high end yos to make me look good!
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is consistent with my experience with YoyoExpert. I’ve had a couple online orders glitch–both my fault–and YoYoExpert dealt with both problems quickly and personally.

5 Likes

It has been excellent working with the staff here to retail my yoyo designs.

4 Likes

Ive only bought fron YYE about 2 dozen times… probably more. In every single purchase i ask for stickers…i only ever expect one or 2 but thanks tio YYE my 4yold is jealous of my stickers.

I actually spoke with someone on the phone once, who was hands down the most helpful friendly person to chat with. Unfortunately they where sold out. …oh yeah and my last few orders in the last 3 months have ALL arrived on TIME! Despite current USPS conditions, (i think they use fed ex) . I Love YYE.

4 Likes

Over $50 shipping is free usps first class, over $100 they give you the choice of usps priority or fedex 2-day. I always go w/ USPS since they’re the most reliable carrier out here IME.

5 Likes