Feedback for Niki

Just bought a throw from @Niki. She was amazing to work with. Great communication and quick shipping. A very smooth and pleasant experience. Don’t hesitate to deal with her!

5 Likes

Definitely deal with @Niki, my transaction went even smoother than Michael Jackson’s Smooth Criminal.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: still gotta send me that address bro, but thanks hahahahah

2 Likes

Will do!

1 Like

I just bought an OD Draupnir from @Niki and it went very well. Communication was great, shipped quickly, condition as described. She even sent some very cool extras. 100% recommended.

6 Likes

@Niki is an awesome seller. Got some extra gifts as well.
Definitely deal with Niki !

6 Likes

@Niki is a great seller. I just bought a Hinemosu from her. She definitely ships fast, packs well and has great communication. She didn’t hesitate to throw in a number of goodies as well. 10/10 would recommend.

3 Likes

Just completed a trade with @Niki. They shipped quickly and packed very securely. International trades can be off putting to some, but everything went smoothly with no issues on either end. Would happily trade with again.

3 Likes

I did a trade around a month ago with @Niki and it went amazing!! @Niki throw in a bunch of extra stuff including gloves, a yoyo bag, and a good bit of string as well. everything about this trade was super professional and the picture that were provided were the best I’ve ever seen for buying used.

P.S this was supposed to be posted over month ago but it got moved to a draft for some reason and I didn’t realize till today

3 Likes

@Niki is a treasure. 11/10 would do more business with them in a heartbeat. She proxied a Kun for me to end a two-year long search, and did not hesitate to help a thrower in need.

5 Likes

Just got my yoyo, got here quick. Great condition and well packed!

4 Likes

Niki is super helpful, reliable and assures you get what she promised. All day long for Niki, no hesitation!!!

3 Likes

Wow, that is what I can say about Niki. Fantastic communication, speedy shipping, items as described, doesn’t rip you off, if anything trades in your favor.

Trade with Niki, and do it without hesitation. You will be in excellent hands.

4 Likes

My experience purchasing a throw was just as fantastic as everyone else’s as detailed through this thread. I want to take a moment and highlight the incredibly stellar packaging job, it was next level; so clean and efficient. I mean, just take a look for yourself:

Everything was super well protected, even the box had its own small plastic bag. And that white styrofoam was glued down to ensure nothing shifted during transit! Maybe it’s silly but the level of professionalism with the packaging enhanced this mail day all the more. Thanks again!

5 Likes

I bought a Dale from @Niki, everything is correct: Very good deal, accurate in the description and the state of the yoyo, fast shipping, super well packaged (seriously, it is the best yoyo packaging I have received;) and on top of that, with gift strings ! 1000% recommended seller, THANK YOU

5 Likes

Super delayed on this feedback, but I remember the experience well. @Niki never led me astray and provided plenty of detail on the throw pre-purchase. It came packaged extremely well and as described. Would definitely recommend buying from them!

4 Likes

Bought a yoyo from @niki. Was upfront about condition and very quick to answer questions. Shipped quickly and arrived in as advertised condition, packaged securely and generously threw in a few extras. Shipping was from the UK to the US but there were no issues on either end. Recommended!

5 Likes

Just received a Creep from @Niki. Great communication, shipped out quickly, packed very well, and threw in some bonuses! Would definitely do business with again.

3 Likes

Just completed a purchase from Niki.

Smooth as always, everything went perfectly. 100% recommended.

4 Likes

Two Spinworthy’s arrived safe and sound today. With some extras to keep them company.
You were a delight to deal with.
Thank you @Niki for putting a smile on my face today.

4 Likes