Feedback for Niki

Thank you @Niki it was a pleasure to deal with you.
Appreciate you helping me get one of my grails :pray:

3 Likes

Just did a perfectly smooth trade with @Niki . Good communication, fast shipping, secure packaging and veery generous on extras! Thank you!

2 Likes

Just bought a sweet sleipnir from @niki. It was surprisingly less beat as advertised, and came packaged extremely well. Great little extras thrown in a well, very much appreciated! Smooth transaction all the way around, i would definitely do business with again!

1 Like

Bought from @Niki, can recommend them and would definitely buy again!

1 Like

@Niki sold me an Unknown eH and Slam Dunk! They came quickly and in protective pouches along with extra strings and response pads. Communication was great and any question I had was answered quickly. It was a smooth, happy transaction. Thank you for everything!

1 Like

Also just purchased a throw from @Niki ! Best experience I’ve had on the BST - easy and quick communication, fast shipping, and lots of goodies included in the shipment! 11/10 experience.

1 Like

Fantastic international seller! I purchased a couple of throws without issue. Great communication, photos, and items received in exactly the condition described.10/10 A+

1 Like

This post is what I was referring to

Definitely a good experience dealing with Niki, the Mod44 came in great condition and I am very thankful for the extra string and response pads. Overall just great.

1 Like

got my stuff without damage, everything adequately packed and shipped fast.
thank you

1 Like

Bought those 4 bad boys from Niki:

and it truly was the top of the trading game.

The communication was AMAZING, yoyos were described to the smallest detail (yeah, there is a difference between nail vibe and string vibe and smooth and it was all there). The packaging was collector’s grade stuff and I got bunch of extras. She was also super kind and patient while working out the details to make it most convenient for me.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Just bought a throw off of @Niki and everything went great. Great communication, safe packaging, and the yoyo played great and looked great. Thanks!

1 Like