Feedback for davidli

Just had a smooth transaction!

1 Like

Merging another topic to this one. Would appreciate anyone who traded with me to leave a response!

All as it should be! @davidli does you right.

1 Like

Good transaction with @davidli. Throws were as advertised and shipping was quick

1 Like

Still an awesome seller! Yo-yos were even better in person! And he even tossed in a few extra strings. Definitely highly recommend!

1 Like

I bought a throw from @davidli back in May and I messed up and didn’t give my apartment number. I felt all hope was lost I reached out and he let me know he is investigating why I wasn’t sent back to him. He kept great communication and helped me every step of the way. After a month and a half I finally received the throw neatly packed and plays like a dream. I cannot thank @davidli enough for helping me out after I thought it was lost. A++ would definitely buy from again!

3 Likes

Got what I bought in the condition shown and listed, good deal, would buy from again. :star:

1 Like

Just completed a trade with @davidli and everything was as described and packaged well. Would deal with again!

1 Like

Another great buy from @davidli! A great communicator, packaged with care, freshly strung, timely shipping. I might make this a habit.

1 Like

bought from @davidli and had a great experience. everything was communicated, shipped timely, packed well, and even prettier in person! would not hesitate to do business again :+1:

1 Like