Feedback for maximusjesse

Since feedback has no listing…I would like you guys to know Jesse is a stand-up guy…after trading him…We had good communication and fast shipping on the same day! Item came as explained and safe!

6 Likes

I sold Jesse a throw. They paid quickly, stayed in contact throughout the deal, and overall made the deal easy and professional. Would not hesitate to deal with again!

2 Likes

Just completed a flawless transaction with @maximusjesse. Buy or trade with confidence!

4 Likes

Recently bought a BanSShee from @maximusjesse - Great communication, throw was shipped fast, and it was received exactly as described (mint). Thanks for the pleasant and smooth transaction!

3 Likes

Great communication, professional, shipped right away. Will definitely do business again!

2 Likes

Jesse is very cool. One of my favorite folks on the BST!

2 Likes

Simple and smooth sale. Shipped extremely quick! Would buy from again in a heart beat

2 Likes

Bought a yoyo from @maximusjesse. Transaction was simple and quick. Yoyo arrived as advertised. Hope to do business with again. Thanks!

2 Likes

Bought a yoyo from maximusjesse,communication was great,yoyo was as described,like new,he’s a great asset to YYE and very trustworthy,and shipping was lightning fast,would do business with anytime without hesitation.PERFECTION!

2 Likes

Forgot to leave feedback. Purchased a yo-yo this past week. Transaction went flawlessly. Thank you.

2 Likes

Just got a Bequest Legacy and a Batsquatch and they are great Arrived as described and fast as well don’t hesitate to do business with he is a straight bat and up guy does what he says and sticks to it We need more people like him on here!

2 Likes

Ordered a Galaxy/Clear Nine Dragons and got it promptly and in great condition. Thanks again!

1 Like

Traded and also bought some throws from Jesse. Their prices were fair, communication responsive, shipped promptly, packaged securely, and were overall a pleasure to deal with. Would not hesitate to repeat!

1 Like

Grabbed an Unspoken Mystic from Jesse, the transaction couldn’t have been smoother. Fair price and fast shipping, I would definitely do business with this seller again in the future.

1 Like

Another very fine transaction with Jesse…pays quickly when deal is set…
everything goes so smooth… no worries?
First time we made a deal I had to start feedback… but now…just scroll!!

1 Like