Feedback for maximusjesse

Since feedback has no listing…I would like you guys to know Jesse is a stand-up guy…after trading him…We had good communication and fast shipping on the same day! Item came as explained and safe!

6 Likes

I sold Jesse a throw. They paid quickly, stayed in contact throughout the deal, and overall made the deal easy and professional. Would not hesitate to deal with again!

2 Likes

Just completed a flawless transaction with @maximusjesse. Buy or trade with confidence!

4 Likes

Recently bought a BanSShee from @maximusjesse - Great communication, throw was shipped fast, and it was received exactly as described (mint). Thanks for the pleasant and smooth transaction!

3 Likes

Great communication, professional, shipped right away. Will definitely do business again!

2 Likes

Jesse is very cool. One of my favorite folks on the BST!

2 Likes

Simple and smooth sale. Shipped extremely quick! Would buy from again in a heart beat

2 Likes

Bought a yoyo from @maximusjesse. Transaction was simple and quick. Yoyo arrived as advertised. Hope to do business with again. Thanks!

3 Likes

Bought a yoyo from maximusjesse,communication was great,yoyo was as described,like new,he’s a great asset to YYE and very trustworthy,and shipping was lightning fast,would do business with anytime without hesitation.PERFECTION!

2 Likes

Forgot to leave feedback. Purchased a yo-yo this past week. Transaction went flawlessly. Thank you.

2 Likes

Just got a Bequest Legacy and a Batsquatch and they are great Arrived as described and fast as well don’t hesitate to do business with he is a straight bat and up guy does what he says and sticks to it We need more people like him on here!

2 Likes

Ordered a Galaxy/Clear Nine Dragons and got it promptly and in great condition. Thanks again!

1 Like

Traded and also bought some throws from Jesse. Their prices were fair, communication responsive, shipped promptly, packaged securely, and were overall a pleasure to deal with. Would not hesitate to repeat!

1 Like

Grabbed an Unspoken Mystic from Jesse, the transaction couldn’t have been smoother. Fair price and fast shipping, I would definitely do business with this seller again in the future.

2 Likes

Another very fine transaction with Jesse…pays quickly when deal is set…
everything goes so smooth… no worries?
First time we made a deal I had to start feedback… but now…just scroll!!

2 Likes

Really patient, waited on me for weeks for payment, professional, sent out the tracking number and photo of the box. Waiting or pending on the arrival of the throws, but so far, MaximusJesse is super legit :slight_smile: . Couldn’t be happier!

3 Likes

Just bought a legendary terarrian and its fantastic as described! super fast on shipping and easy to work with 10/10

3 Likes

I bought yo-yo off Jesse recently. He was super nice, had great communication, very accurate descriptions, and super fast shipping!

He followed up with me to make sure I was happy with the yo-yo as well!

Later, I discussed another yo-yo with him that he was selling. He gave me great information and actually explained that the yo-yo I was looking at wasn’t really what I was looking for. What a great guy! Even at the cost of a sale, he helped out a brother yo-yo thrower!

I would not hesitate to do business with Jesse again!!!

4 Likes

I purchased some of Jesse’s downsizing throws! Awesome to deal with, beyond fair, and communicative throughout.

Would gladly do trades buys or sells again!

Thanks a ton :smiley: @maximusjesse

3 Likes

I picked up a Belmont Parlay from @maximusjesse it is stunning and in the conditio stated, mint with box. I could not be happier. I would do trades and or purchase again and would recommend anyone else to do the same. Easy to talk to about all thing Yo-yo.

4 Likes