Feedback for maximusjesse

Jesse (@maximusjesse) is awesome! Just traded with him and it couldn’t have gone any smoother. Sent tracking/shipped out super quick, arrived exactly as described, and was packed well. He’s a great guy and gets bonus points from me for being a fellow Panorama/Diorama fan. Would trade with again and again! A+, do not even hesitate!

3 Likes

Recently picked up 2 yo-yos from @maximusjesse and couldn’t be happier with the whole transaction. Buy and trade with CONFIDENCE!!

3 Likes

Great seller/trader, trustworthy and easy to do business with!

2 Likes

Recently completed a trade plus cash transaction with @maximusjesse. Everything went smooth. @maximusjesse is a generous, thoughtful and overall great trader. If he’s got something you want, don’t hesitate to deal with him.

3 Likes

Bought a yoyo from @maximusjesse and everything went smoothly! It was quickly mailed, and the condition is exactly as described. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Fantastic communication, fast shipping and genuinely cares about the buyer being happy with the purchase! Hope to do business again, A+ seller!

Ivan

4 Likes

Bought an expensive yoyo from @maximusjesse without any issues whatsoever using paypal F&F, easy communication and packs well, very cool! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just got my Sudo from Jesse. Great description, good packaging, and it was shipped quickly. Thanks!

2 Likes

@maximusjesse Kindly sold me a very nice half-swap Top Deck. Thanks!! Well packed, fast to ship, A+++++

3 Likes

Just completed a purchase with @maximusjesse and everything went nice and smooth!

Throws were as described and we had excellent communication throughout the whole transaction. Happily buy from again!

2 Likes

Had a great transaction with @maximusjesse. Yoyo was as described and arrived safe and sound with no issues at all. A cool dude to talk to and would happily buy/trade with him again.

2 Likes

I’ve bought/traded a few yos with Jesse on the Facebook BST, always had great pricing, communication, and fast shipping. A+

1 Like

I just realized I sold to you recently HAHA. Thanks again, hope you enjoy the YWET!

2 Likes

You’re the legend, pleasure is all mine. Love the wave, still in my regular rotation.

1 Like

@maximusjesse Jesse is the man! Absolutely thrilled to have done business with him. He hooked me up with a yoyo i’ve been searching years for AND he didn’t price gouge me. He gave me a fair price for both of us, and I really appreciate that.
Don’t hesitate to business with him!!