Feedback for Glenacius_K

I have a very nice and one of a kind acetate FHZ, number 1. You can’t go wrong with one of his creations.

2 Likes

Grabbed another really amazing throw from @Glenacius_K and am very happy with the whole process once again! Fast and very secure shipping internationally, and always a pleasure to get a hold of one of Glen’s masterpieces. Thanks again!

5 Likes

Snagged a couple more throws from @Glenacius_K and it was just as positive as the previous dealings. Always a great chat and throws were in excellent condition and very secure for their voyage over here. Would not hesitate to do business with again. Much appreciated as always!

More playable masterpiece art from @Glenacius_K, really appreciate everything SW puts out there, and the time and effort put into the craft. Always a pleasure, and always happy with the products, couldn’t recommend Glen enough for everything he does. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

What did I send you again?

3 Likes

This time was a maple wooden Harbinger :slight_smile: Absolutely killer performance and super fun!

2 Likes

Received a Button in the mail today from Glenacius_K. It arrived in practically no time from Australia and is not just Drop Dead Gorgeous, but plays like a dream. I couldn’t be happier. If you’re into fixies and haven’t a Spinworthy, you are missing out on one of life’s great pleasures. Thanks!

4 Likes