Let's Talk Yoyo: Spinworthy Boon Review

Thanks a lot for the review @yomartyo!

9 Likes

What’s the cost of a Boon shipped to the US Glen? Is there a place where we can see all the Spinworthy models available and their pricing? I have a feeling this review will be provide you a significant response from potential customers. Maybe Spinworthy needs a website and your own online store? Great review as usual @yomartyo and way to market yo self Glen!

3 Likes

I think Glen’s yoyos deserve to be sold here in YoyoExpert. They are beautiful, and make very good collector’s item. And they will be exposed to a lot more potential customers, not just people in this forum.

2 Likes

I agree. I think you need something to make buying your yoyos more accessible and easy.

A Boon is $50 shipped to the US or $60 for exotics like the wenge in the video.

I have no place yet where I have all models and pricing. I have a business facebook page that is blank because I was having trouble uploading photos that display the models properly with pricing. I could make a BST page here with them all and just keep bumping it to make sure it doesn’t expire.

André would be happy to have my yoyos sold at YYE, but I’m worried about shipping that much wood (especially exotics) to the US at once. They could be incinerated, not to mention the cost of shipping would be sky-high.

For now, any runs that I make will be sold at an Australian online retailer, but thanks to anyone who has purchased from me here on the forums!

4 Likes

And for anyone who may be apprehensive of purchasing from Glen because he’s just some dude on the other side of the planet, please reference this thread full of satisfied customers: