Feedback for Albertino

I bought a Klondike and GTR JS from @Albertino and just thought I’d leave some positive feedback for him here.
He responded to messages very quickly and sent over extra photos when asked. Since we live near each other we met up so I could look at the throws in person before buying where he was super kind and we just chatted yoyos for a couple hours. The yoyos were in great condition as described with original packaging, some extra string/pads and some flowable silicone applied to the response.

Overall, very positive experience, would recommend👍

4 Likes

Thanks so much mate, has been a real pleasure to meet you and talk yoyos couple of hours very fun Sunday evening and thanks for the kind words in the feedback, see you very soon! :yo-yo:

3 Likes

Bought hummingbird and Krown St from Alberto. He was very nice, packaged and sent package very quickly. All yo-yos are in great condition. Great thanks for his effort.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot mate, glad you like them and thanks so much for the purchase, enjoy :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Copying this screenshot here with the permission of Will which bought for me many yoyos recently.

From the Facebook BST:

2 Likes

Bought three yoyos from @Albertino. He replied quick and offered to send more pictures if needed. I bought two smashing yoyos and he even threw in a third one (Interlagos) as a gift. It obviously wasnt in mint condition, but he already told me about the flaws just how he did with every little ding on a yoyo. The packaging was really quick and safe. And the prices are just unbeatable.

Thanks very very much Theo for the support and for have bought the yoyos, bless mate :heart:

Bought a throw from @Albertino; he was quick to communicate and ship. He also included some strings which was very kind of him.

Purchased several throws to split between a friend and myself. Throws were reasonably priced. Quick communications despite timezone difference. Everything was well packaged and arrived safely and in expected condition. Shipping was also surprisingly quick despite crossing customs.

Absolutely would do business with @Albertino 10/10

1 Like

Snagged some throws off of @Albertino and it was a great process. Was very helpful in working with me and throws were in excellent condition. Just a generally great person to talk to as well. Super informative and communicative. Would do business with again for sure!

1 Like

Got a throw it came fast great packaging and a few extra strings love it will happily buy from again

1 Like

Got a package from @Albertino, everything was great, communication, fast answers, additional strings with the yoyo, awesome service! Currently waiting for the second package from Alberto :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cares for my own safety, very nice, and also responds to msg’s very fast!

1 Like

Would want him to be my father:)

1 Like

Not ready and too young for that but thanks mate, maybe a little brother is better lmaooo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Got a couple throw from Albertino
Good a communication, arrived fast and as described.

1 Like

Got another 2 throws from @Albertino and everything was good again! Don’t hesitate to deal with this nice guy!

1 Like

Hey mate, happy to hear that you received them, send you hugs and thanks very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bought a load of throws from @Albertino.

His prices were incredible, so I wanted to buy most of what he was selling. His response was within minutes, not hours. He also came up with a great offer, not just with price but also that he would ship the same day if he received the money by 2pm. Due to a delay on my side, I was late to get the money transferred but it got shipped the next day and I was provided a tracking number the evening before.

The package was delivered early today on a Saturday. I immediately started work on solving how to open the puzzle box. That is to say, it was packaged very well with LOTS of tape wrapped around the box. Inside all the throws were safely secured in their own bubble wrap bubbles. These were surrounded by lots of paper filler to ensure everything was not shifting around during delivery.

Once inside and the box emptied, I was also provided with some pads and strings. A nice little bonus!

I wouldn’t think twice about buying from him again and you too can buy or trade throws from him without concern.

Totally cool, totally trust worthy. Top man.

1 Like