Good friendly communication
Fast shipping
Good packing within bubble envelope
Would purchase again

2 Likes

Adding more positive feedback. Had a good purchase with @yoyo7
Items packaged very well.

1 Like

Adding positive feedback for @yoyo7. Great to deal with in every way!

2 Likes

@yoyo7 shipped fast and packaged well. Yoyo is as described. Thanks!

1 Like

Purchased two throws from @yoyo7, both arrived safely and carefully packaged. Great communication throughout the whole process, an overall pleasure to deal with. Will definitely be on the lookout for more opportunities to work with them in the future!

1 Like

Purchased two throws from @yoyo7. Fast shipping, good communication, well packaged. Would happily buy again.

1 Like

Bought a Vayder from yoyo7. Shipped the same day I paid and the yo-yo came exactly as described. Great experience.

1 Like

I had a great experience with @yoyo7 as my first bst purchase on this forum. Very helpful and patient with a noob.

1 Like

@yoyo7 is great. Yoyo arrived quickly and in the stated condition, which was mint. No complaints whatsoever on the transaction and has been a pleasure to chat with as well. Recommended.

Got a great G2 Reaper in the mail from @yoyo7. It arrived safe and sound. Great guy to do business with. Prompt at responding and quick to ship. I would have no problem purchasing again from him. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

Echoing my post above, but replace Reaper with Pickaxe. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

I bought 5 yoyos from @yoyo7, he worked reasonably with me on the prices since i was buying so many and he was good at communication during the shipping process! All throws arrived in condition described and he even threw in an undersized yoyo for free.

Would definitely buy from him again, help him feed all his animals when he needs!

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from @yoyo7 and couldn’t have gone smoother. Was fantastic to talk to and described the condition and play style of the YoYo I was interested in well. Also threw in some extra goodies, can buy with confidence for sure!

1 Like

So good I came back again for another throw from @yoyo7. Just as helpful and smooth as the first time, an absolute pleasure to work with!

Picked up a throw from @yoyo7. Great communication, fast shipping, and the item arrived just as described. A++

1 Like