Feedback for CorbitsOrbits

Just received a well packaged Rebirth from @CorbitsOrbits in a timely fashion. Responsive seller and would do business again.

2 Likes

Great seller. Communication was spot on and the throw arrived in perfect shape.

1 Like

Highly recommended seller.

Yo-yos were as described, priced fairly and shipped quickly.

Would definitely repeat business.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Turns out I did do business again with @CorbitsOrbits . Very good experience once more.

2 Likes

I purchased a Abba Zabba wooden fixed axle yoyo from @CorbitsOrbits. it arrived securely packed and even had a couple of nice string included. Communications were great and shipping was super fast. I look forward to doing business with him again.

1 Like

Received 2 One Drops for @CorbitsOrbits and couldnā€™t be happier. Thank you for prompt replies, extra pics and quick delivery. :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

Received a One Drop from @CorbitsOrbits and couldnā€™t be happier with purchase. Great yo-yo with good communication and quick shipping. Would definitely buy from again.

1 Like

Got a sweet @vegabomb Cavemen Go Dixie from @CorbitsOrbits. It was packaged really secure and he even threw in some string! Would definitely buy stuff off him again.

2 Likes

I recently completed a transaction with @CorbitsOrbitsā€¦ transaction was excellent, fair on price, shipped when promised, and well packaged.

1 Like

Bought from @CorbitsOrbits and I am very happy with our transaction. Quick shipping, great communication, and secure packaging. Canā€™t ask for more.

1 Like

Had a wonderful transaction with Brian. He was great to communicate with and packed the yo-yo very well. Thanks!

1 Like

Another Great Transaction.

Great communication, Great Shipping. Would purchase from again!

Have fun.

1 Like

Awesome transaction w/ @CorbitsOrbits, communication was extremely quick and friendly, prices were good and great packing and some surprises! Condition exactly as described super pleased, would not hesitate to deal with in future!

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Bought from @CorbitsOrbits, everything went flawless! Shipped when he said he would, fast and friendly, even threw in some extras for me. Absolutely no complaints :+1:

1 Like

I bought a TMBR morrow from this kind gentleman. Yo-yo arrived very quickly (2 or 3 days, even though I ordered it on a holiday weekend) and exactly as described with extras! Highly recommended seller. Top tier throws. Top tier communication. Speedy shipping. Please do not hesitate to deal with @CorbitsOrbits !

1 Like

Just completed another transaction with CorbitsOrbits. Just as good as the first time!

Thank you Sir.

Did a trade with @CorbitsOrbits. communications were great, shipping was fast and packaging was done securely. The items were exactly as described.

I wouldnā€™t hesitate to buy from him again.

1 Like

Bought two yoyos from @CorbitsOrbits. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and both arrived well-packed and exactly as described. Would definitely buy from him again!

1 Like

Fantastic - quickly shipped, perfect condition.

1 Like

Donā€™t hesitate to deal with @CorbitsOrbits
He ships very fast, packs well, and is a friendly sort as well. Thanks again.

1 Like