Feedback for ExYoyoAddict

I bought two throws from @ExYoyoAddict. They were communicative and shipped promptly. As they were away at college, their parent packaged and shipped it. This made me a little nervous since there was a degree of separation between the seller and packaging/shipping, but the yoyos arrived in perfect condition packaged very well. Overall, a positive experience and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

1 Like

Would definitely buy from again - @ExYoyoAddict shipped the throw quickly and it arrived exactly as described in its box. He was very responsive in DMs as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All good

1 Like

@ExYoyoAddict is a great seller. The yoyo came in mint condition as described and it shipped faster than expected. It was also packaged extremely well. If I would definitely buy from again.

1 Like

@ExYoyoAddict is a great seller. Bought a batsquatch, it was really mint as described. He was very communicative and shipped the next day after payment. Would not hesitate to recommend purchasing again from them!

@ExYoyoAddict is an awesome seller. Bought a a-rt garret from him. Item can exactly as described and shipping was super fast as well.

Look forward to doing business in the future.

Thanks again.