Feedback for Glenacius_K

Love my white oak button; would definitely buy from @Glenacius_K again! The plastic throws he’s been making lately look pretty sweet!!

4 Likes

Many thanks to @Glenacius_K for the beautifully crafted Blood Cell. Fantastic!

4 Likes

I’ve gotten several throws from Glenn recently and all of them have been great! I’m very thankful to he able to have such a nice Spinworthy collection. Thanks again man and I look forward to more great throws from Spinworthy!

2 Likes

Bought a bundle of wood throws from Glen a while back, price was more than fair, they arrived very well packed, and all around I had a great experience!

2 Likes

@Glenacius_K is the best. Package arrived so much earlier than expected and even came with a surprise! Thank you :pray:

9 Likes

Would love to buy from Glen again! Awesome seller, very trustworthy. Puts pride in his work, this blood cell plays awesome!

4 Likes

Agreed, forgot to give feedback on the recent Survivalist and skinny purpleheart – Love them. Happy to have been able to buy yoyos crafted by Glen.

3 Likes

Bought a yoyo from Glen. Shipped out quickly, packaged nicely and now I know the name of an Australian supermarket chain, useful trivia I imagine.

1 Like

Might come up in a pub quiz. Ya never know!

2 Likes

I just received a beautiful plastic yoyo made by Glen. He is an amazing yoyo maker and awesome seller. I would buy another great handmade yoyo from him.

3 Likes

I was lucky enough to get the chance to order a pair of throws from @Glenacius_K - a maple Harbinger, and a KNack with what he described as an experimental response system.

Shipping was unbelievably fast, considering the package was traveling from Australia to the States. Everything was packaged securely, and the throws each came with a carrying bag and some stickers.

As for the yo-yos themselves - the Harbinger is really responsive, and the wood grain is gorgeous. I really enjoy the style and size of this yo-yo. The KNack is definitely very slippy (which @Glenacius_K made me aware of before purchase), but I think it has broken in a little after a couple of hours of playing with it, and it’s starting to grip a bit better. The way the KNack feels in the hand is amazing - it’s a very intuitive design for sure.

I’m very thankful to be able to support a talented artist, and to add such unique and beautiful pieces to my collection. I hope everyone has the opportunity to purchase something special from @Glenacius_K in the future.

Please pardon the poor quality pictures.

2 Likes

@Glenacius_K is both an amazing human and an amazing maker! I am a lifelong customer after receiving my first throw. I can’t believe how smooth this Button feels!

Also, thank you for helping me get a throw in record time! And thank you for battling a heatwave to produce this absolute gem!

5 Likes

I received a couple of fixies I bought from @Glenacius_K and it should come as no surprise that everything was perfect! Great yoyos, great packaging, everything is just right.
I can’t recommend enough!

4 Likes

I’ll add on even though I doubt it’s needed at this point but @Glenacius_K sold me a survivalist and that thing is fantastic. He makes really awesome and high quality stuff and was a pleasure to deal with.

3 Likes

Just finished another transaction with Mr. Glen.

Everytime he posted a model in the “Show the wood yoyos you’ve made” thread, he would receive a DM from me.

“Please add me to that list”.

Patience on my part could have been better. The waiting for his work is totally worth it.

Communication from Mr. Glen was phenomenal. He definitely had the Patience of a god dealing with me.

Payment transfers were quick an efficient. Yoyos came packaged very well.

If you have an opportunity to pick up a yoyo from a Master Yoyo Smith like Mr. Glen, I highly suggest you do.

Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

I just received my order from @Glenacius_K. Excellent throws, quality craftsmanship. Transaction was easy and I was surprised by how fast shipping from AU to CONUS was. Would happily purchase again!

3 Likes

Grabbed a YoYo / piece of art off of @Glenacius_K and it was a great experience. Very secure shipping, and the throw is amazing quality. Truly and artist and master craftsman. Thank you for everything!

1 Like

@Glenacius_K is an excellent seller. AAA

Transaction was easy, items well packed. Glen had exactly what I was looking for ready to go. Due to an unavoidable delay in postage I received a bonus item, this kind of customer service is above and beyond what I’ve experienced elsewhere. I hope to be a future customer as soon as I can.

I’ve also posted in the Spinworthy Appreciation thread about the excellent quality of the yo-yos, had them just over a fortnight. But separate to the product, the purchase experience was very good.

Thanks again Glen

1 Like

I’ve had a wonderful transaction with @Glenacius_K, everything from initial contact to receiving the package. Everything arrived safe and secure and am already in love with my throws. Shipping took about as long as expected from Australia to US, but the wait only fueled my desire to throw more (but man, the package was dropped of almost an hour after I got to work, which made the anticipation nearly fatal). Would absolutely transact with @Glenacius_K again. 10/10

Received my second package from @Glenacius_K . Still a happy customer, I’m sure I’ll be back for more. Thanks again Glen.

3 Likes