Spinworthy must do things differently

Hi everyone,

From now on, I am unable to accept anymore personal orders due to time constraints.

From now on, I will be producing runs of yoyos and selling them at retailers rather than custom orders through PMs here on the forums.

I have some really cool things in the works, and will get them to Yoyo Expert when I am done.

Thank you to anyone who has purchased a Spinworthy yoyo from me. I will endeavour to complete the current outstanding orders I have, but will accept no new orders.

Stay tuned! Spinworthy yoyos will be available to purchase in the near future!

37 Likes

Hot damn am I glad I got those last two orders in! Very happy to hear about the progress though. Excited to see what makes it stateside.

5 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see them on YYE!

5 Likes

Proud of you Glen!!

5 Likes

Congrats Glen!

4 Likes

What’s coming is something cooler than you’re imagining. Still in the prototyping phase though.

8 Likes

That’s cool!

1 Like

Looking forward to the drop

1 Like

:thinking: Exciting Glen! Congrats!

Freddy Jackson sippin’ a milkshake in a snowstorm?

3 Likes

I ordered a few a day or two before the announcement. Im sad that there will be no more custom orders, but ill be game for small runs of cool new designs in some weirdly and awesomely specific wood.

5 Likes

Congratulations, my friend! Looking forward to what the future has in store, kicking myself for sleeping on the Burley…

2 Likes

Grats man! Glad your seeing success

I’m very sorry to say that if you have put in a custom order with me, regrettably, I am unable to fulfill it.

I absolutely love making custom orders for people, but I am too busy with work and family commitments at this time and any upcoming time spent on the lathe will be making a run of yoyos that will be sold on Yoyoexpert.

I am very grateful to those of you who have supported me by placing an order. I hope the upcoming release may satisfy you.

Again, many apologies.

11 Likes