Feedback for FourCorner

Rich is super cool dude! Bought from him and was 100% satisfied. Will surly snag some additional stuff soon :slight_smile: Shipping was a piece of cake und triple securely packed from him.
Put some goodies in as well. Really appreciate not only the deal itself, but more or less having found another international friend. Nice!

@FourCorner Thanks man! Talk to you soon!

6 Likes

Sold a YYR OD Draupnir to @FourCorner. Super nice guy and was very understanding about the lengthened delivery.

7 Likes

Bought a yo-yo from @FourCorner a couple of weeks back and it was delivered 2 days ago, which was expected since it comes from overseas. Rich was great and the throw came as described. Definitely 100% satisfied. Thanks again, Rich!

6 Likes

And as others have said, @FourCorner put some extra goodies in there for me, which was so awesome!

6 Likes

Rich is pure awesomeness! Such a nice dude! One of the good people - much love for you and your family bro!

8 Likes

Just received a yoyo from Rich and it was exactly as described and was shipped quickly and packaged well. He even included some extras - 100% satisfied, thanks!

5 Likes

Recently bought a throw from @FourCorner and I could not be more pleased at how smoothly it was to do business with him. I live in the USA and had no issues receiving my package - he is a fantastic international seller. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Like others have mentioned, he included some extra goodies which was a nice surprise. Thank you Rich!

8 Likes

Can’t say no to the chocolates XD
@FourCorner is always the best and nicest!

9 Likes

I just received a throw from @FourCorner. Excellent transaction. No issues, great communication, throw is exactly as advertised. Would definitely do business again and recommend this seller.

kgb

3 Likes

Had a pretty much perfect experience trading very high value yoyos with @FourCorner overseas! Packs well, is honest, do not hesitate to trade or buy from!

4 Likes

@FourCorner went way above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Thank you for being so kind.

4 Likes

Just received an SF 36 from FourCorner and all was great with the dealings. Thanks!

4 Likes

Just received Life and Hawk from Richard. Great guy, great seller, fast communication and shipping.
Would definately deal with him again.

6 Likes

Received the first package from @FourCorner today!
Though it is an international delivery, but everything goes well.
He described the yoyos’ condition accuratly and shipped timely.
Very nice seller!:laughing:

3 Likes

Just completed a very surprising deal with @FourCorner and it was international too!!
Yes it’s true! Item arrived couple weeks with no issues at all!! Smooth as silk…. I was confident in mailing cause Rich helped me get it all ready to go………big A+ and would deal with him again!!

4 Likes

This is the second cooperation between us. Everything is very good!
Although it is international transportation, it is also very fast, and the packaging is very careful!
Thank you for the chocolate!

3 Likes

@FourCorner is the man.

6 Likes

@FourCorner is the absolute best.

Have TOTAL confidence buying from. Got to secure some throws ive been searching for AND threw in some candy. Pleasent to conversate with, packaging was an 11/10 and an all around cool guy.

Would deal with again

4 Likes

Best price, smoothest shipping and best communication ever!

3 Likes

Yoyo was packaged excellently, Rich was timely in their responses and kept me up-to-date with shipment and any delays in sending it out. Would buy from again.

3 Likes