Bsf2d feedback

@Bsf2d Smooth transaction and even upgraded to 2 day shipping. Great to deal with. Thank you.

2 Likes

This guy is a great seller. Answered my questions right away and sent pics that i didnt even ask for, shipped right away and kept me informed every step and threw in some extra strings. Would do business again and recommend him to anybody else. Also He gave me a great price on a great mint yoyo that was obviously taken care of.

2 Likes

Smooth transaction with @Bsf2d
Swift responses. Polite and courteous. Highly recommend doing business with him!

1 Like

Grabbed several throws from @Bsf2d and it was a great experience. Easy to talk to, smooth process, and they showed up quickly, well packaged, and in great condition! Very happy with the whole thing, would highly recommend!

1 Like

Came back for another throw from @Bsf2d and just as smooth as the previous. Super helpful, kind, and YoYo was in excellent condition. Thanks again!

1 Like

You the man, Collin.

1 Like

Back once more for a great throw and positive experience yet again from @Bsf2d . Very informative, great communication and fun to talk to. Throw is in wonderful condition and shipped quickly and securely. Would and will likely do business with again! Haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

^ I was right. Brady practically has my info saved at this point, hahaha! Another grab from @Bsf2d and just as positive, smooth, and a great condition throw as I have come to expect. Thanks again!

@Bsf2d picked up an Intro. Payment was fast and communication was excellent. Enjoy the yo-yo!

1 Like

circling back to leave feedback for my transactions - @Bsf2d is a great buyer, smooth communication and prompt payment.

1 Like

@Bsf2d was great to trade with. Super communicative, fast shipping, excellently packaged. Was a pleasure trading with you man, would happily do it again!

1 Like

Back again to the Brady Superstore! Another great experience with @Bsf2d, always fast, reliable, and throw was once again in fantastic condition. Always a pleasure!

1 Like

Bought a throw from @Bsf2d. It was a wonderful transaction, no complaints.

1 Like

Brady has bought multiple pieces from me and weve swapped too. Homie is a class act. Dont hesitate from everyones brother.

1 Like