Feedback for FourCorner

Rich was one of the best sellers I’ve worked with and I’ve done hundreds of deals.
He shipped two packages, one of them mine, on the same day, but mine never updated until 3 weeks later.
Rich kept monitoring the tracking system and updating me along the way. I never had to ask him for anything - he just did it.
And what’s even more amazing, he refunded me the entire amount in good faith, and asked that when I received it, I pay him then. And when it arrived, I did just that. The yoyo was in excellent condition and packed extremely carefully in a good sized box.

The issue was just with the postal service, but they figured it out. Rich contacted them as well on my behalf and that probably helped.

Don’t hesitate to deal with @FourCorner

4 Likes

Great communication, great packaging, and everything arrived as described and even threw in some stuff for free. Rich is the man.

2 Likes

Great communication and packaging! Zero complaints @FourCorner is an excellent person to do business with! 10/10 Banana seller! Don’t worry doin business with them it’ll be smooth.

3 Likes

Smooth transaction. He is nice guy to communicate. I want to deal with him more in the near future😀 Thank you Rich @FourCorner

3 Likes

One of the best guys out there to have a deal with. Totally would recommend Richard. Great communication, fast shipping and friendly atmosphere while chatting with him.
I’m 11/10 satisfied with everything.
Thank you once again Rich!

1 Like

How is it I’ve not seen this before? I have sent many boxes to Israel to this man and he never disappoints. Completely reliable completely trustworthy. You can’t go wrong with Rich.

3 Likes