Feedback for FourCorner

Had a great transaction with FourCorner. Would definitely do business with him again.

I seem to be having trouble finding his BST, but when I do, I’ll post a link to it.

Thanks!

8 Likes

I also had a good transaction with @FourCorner. Took a little while because it came from overseas, but that’s not a huge deal :+1:

Thanks again!

6 Likes

Great seller, I accidentally gave him an incomplete address and he was very patient throughout the shipping process. Polite as well

6 Likes

Bought a OD SK from him and he got it out to me in a timely manner, great seller and excellent communication.

6 Likes

THIS GUY went out of his way to send a Citizen sticker twice, which went all the way around the world 1.5 times to reach me here!

People like him are both the reason for my faith is restored in humanity, and the reason why I love this community! Truly a class A fellow!

Here’s the updated collection pic. See something missing? Happen to have it? Hit me and we can work something out for trade. Thanks buds!

One%20Drop%20Stickers

Remaining Stickers needed

P2

M1

Benchmark 13

Benchmark 14

Cabal

Mantis

9 Likes

Had a great trade with @FourCorner and everything went smoothly.

Cool dude to deal with.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Just wanted to give a shout out to @FourCorner. Purchased 5 YoYos in 10 days! Shipped from the other side of the planet and still came fast and as described. Even let me do a yo-yo layaway plan on an OG Project for my one drop collection. Thanks for being a great seller who keeps offering up new hard to find throws!

16 Likes

Can’t say enough good things about @FourCorner. Amazing seller. My package came quick and packaged amazingly well.

Would not hesitate to do business with this man again.

A+++++++++++++ multiplied by 182.

10 Likes

Bought a Throw from @FourCorner A++ For Communication and Packaging, Ive bought from him before and all my Transactions have went Smooth and without a hitch.

8 Likes

I also had a great experience buying from @FourCorner. Good seller!

9 Likes

Great seller! A++++ Would definitely do business with again.

9 Likes

Received my Dark Matter VTWO from @FourCorner yesterday. Totally trusthworthy fellow and excellent with communication. :+1:

6 Likes

@FourCorner is my BST hero! Buy with confidence!!!

10 Likes

@FourCorner is one of the best sellers i have ever purchased from.

When the throw i purchased from him had problems getting the tracking to activate.
He imediately offered to return my money until the tracking went live just to put any odf my concerns at ease.
He then paid the duty charges on the yoyo when it arrived in the UK.
He was definately not obliged to do this and he is the only seller ever to do this!!
A top top seller and a top top person.
I honestly cant wait till the next time we do bussiness again :smiley:

8 Likes

Just wanted to add to this already lengthy positive thread. Had a great transaction with @FourCorner. The throw showed up exactly as described and packaged well. There were even some unexpected delicious goodies in the box!

9 Likes

i just had a fantastic trade with @FourCorner. i am so happy with his communication, thorough details, packaging was stellar, and… as a fella with a moniker such as myself… free chocolate is a winner! highly, highly recommend!

9 Likes

I don’t think one could be a better/more legit seller than FourCorner. We had a veeeeerrrry long shipment over the holiday and he made sure to keep in constant communication. Deal with the upmost confidence.

9 Likes

Indeed.
FourCorner is a Stand Up guy.
Totally enjoyed conducting a trade with him.

No Complaints what so ever… :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Had another excellent deal with @FourCorner, top man to do business with!

6 Likes

@FourCorner really went out of his way for me in helping me get my hands on one of my grails (a green/black Overdrive Draupnir)! Very patient and understanding!
And he got the yo out right away and it was very well packaged!
He even threw in a bunch off green (:green_heart:) strings for me! haha :smiley: So cool of him!!

I really couldn’t be happier!
I’m always nervous buying from different countries…but this could not have gone more smoothly!

Thank you so much @FourCorner!

7 Likes