Feedback for FourCorner

This is my second transaction with @FourCorner and both went great. The throw are as described or better! Great communication and really helpful I would definitely do business with him again!

10 Likes

Rich is the man! Helped me find a throw I’ve been looking for for a while. Communication and packing were excellent! Thank you so much!

6 Likes

I couldn’t find it if it already exists but I just purchased a sudo from @FourCorner and it is amazing!!! The shipping was super speedy and everything is awesome! Thanks!

7 Likes

Purchased a Mustang ES from Rich, he was communicative and very timely with shipping

6 Likes

I bought a Mecha Bapezilla from Rich, and I can’t easily find the damage that he described at all, the yoyo came expertly packaged and he even sent the yoyo express mail so I would get it sooner.
I’ve bought from Rich a couple times now and it’s always been a pleasure doing business with him.

8 Likes

one of, if not THE best international shippers @FourCorner

7 Likes

Agreed. Just completed an international trade with my boy @FourCorner. Great guy to deal with. Very fair. Would not hesitate to make moves with him again

7 Likes

Just wrapped up a purchase from @FourCorner. The yoyo arrived securely packaged and as described (and then some - didn’t realize the box and sticker as well as some strings would be included). Don’t hesitate to do business with Rich. Communicates well and is a pleasure to chat with. Thanks!

And a thanks to @Yoyo_Garden for relaying the throw to me once it landed in the states.

7 Likes

Just bought a sweet rare throw from @FourCorner. He’s the best to work with. Very friendly and quick to respond. I wouldn’t hesitate to do dealings with him again!

6 Likes

@FourCorner is an absolute legend! Knowledgeable, polite, and fun to talk to. He’s straightforward, fair, and patient. He ships fast, protects the yo-yos well, and keeps all his stuff in pristine condition! Would recommend doing business with Rich to anyone, he’s the man.

5 Likes

Absolutely had a blast dealing with Rich on my AL7 Marvel. Throw came packaged very well, in the exact condition described, and I love the extras he put in the box. Definitely would buy from him again!

8 Likes

I just got my package from @FourCorner he was great to buy from couldn’t speak highly enough on that front. Packaged well with a good extras (much appreciated!) all around just great to deal with. A+++ rating for sure!

4 Likes

Had a transaction with @FourCorner in December 2020.
They are a really standup individual and I would definitely buy from them again.
They really went out of their way to make things go smoothly.

5 Likes

Easy to mirror the general consensus, @FourCorner is a standup seller, offers great throws and ships internationally reliably. Buy with confidence!

5 Likes

FourCorner is one of the best BSTers in the game. I first dealt with them on Reddit back in like 2018 (?) where I bought a YWET off them which was one of my first international deals and they made the whole thing extremely simple and straightforward. I recently (well, beginning of March, so this feedback is very belated on my part) completed another deal with them for a rare throw I had been after which they parted with for an extremely reasonable price. I have nothing but good things to say about dealing with them, do not hesitate!

4 Likes

Everything went well in my deal with FourCorner. The yoyo and packaging were in different countries. Both were shipped ASAP and arrived quickly. The yoyo last week and the packaging this week. Excellent coordination on his part. I’m very happy!

5 Likes

Great Guy and great to deal with dont hesitate to do business with

4 Likes

Great deal with @FourCorner. Packed well, shipped fast and threw in some goodies. Highly recommended!

5 Likes

@FourCorner sets the standard for international BST transactions…

7 Likes

Just pick up an item from @FourCorner 's lasted BST post. Arrived packaged securely and in great condition overseas to the US. Constant communication and fair pricing, like everyone above a good transaction.

5 Likes