Feedback for FourCorner

This is my second transaction with @FourCorner and both went great. The throw are as described or better! Great communication and really helpful I would definitely do business with him again!

9 Likes

Rich is the man! Helped me find a throw I’ve been looking for for a while. Communication and packing were excellent! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

I couldn’t find it if it already exists but I just purchased a sudo from @FourCorner and it is amazing!!! The shipping was super speedy and everything is awesome! Thanks!

6 Likes

Purchased a Mustang ES from Rich, he was communicative and very timely with shipping

5 Likes

I bought a Mecha Bapezilla from Rich, and I can’t easily find the damage that he described at all, the yoyo came expertly packaged and he even sent the yoyo express mail so I would get it sooner.
I’ve bought from Rich a couple times now and it’s always been a pleasure doing business with him.

7 Likes

one of, if not THE best international shippers @FourCorner

6 Likes

Agreed. Just completed an international trade with my boy @FourCorner. Great guy to deal with. Very fair. Would not hesitate to make moves with him again

6 Likes

Just wrapped up a purchase from @FourCorner. The yoyo arrived securely packaged and as described (and then some - didn’t realize the box and sticker as well as some strings would be included). Don’t hesitate to do business with Rich. Communicates well and is a pleasure to chat with. Thanks!

And a thanks to @Yoyo_Garden for relaying the throw to me once it landed in the states.

6 Likes

Just bought a sweet rare throw from @FourCorner. He’s the best to work with. Very friendly and quick to respond. I wouldn’t hesitate to do dealings with him again!

5 Likes

@FourCorner is an absolute legend! Knowledgeable, polite, and fun to talk to. He’s straightforward, fair, and patient. He ships fast, protects the yo-yos well, and keeps all his stuff in pristine condition! Would recommend doing business with Rich to anyone, he’s the man.

4 Likes

Absolutely had a blast dealing with Rich on my AL7 Marvel. Throw came packaged very well, in the exact condition described, and I love the extras he put in the box. Definitely would buy from him again!

5 Likes

I just got my package from @FourCorner he was great to buy from couldn’t speak highly enough on that front. Packaged well with a good extras (much appreciated!) all around just great to deal with. A+++ rating for sure!

3 Likes

Had a transaction with @FourCorner in December 2020.
They are a really standup individual and I would definitely buy from them again.
They really went out of their way to make things go smoothly.

3 Likes

Easy to mirror the general consensus, @FourCorner is a standup seller, offers great throws and ships internationally reliably. Buy with confidence!

4 Likes