Favorite Video Games

It’s nearly been 3 decades already - whats another two? :rofl:
In all seriousness though, SE has been a real let down…my expectations are lower than sea level for this 7 remake

KH3 was SO BAD

2 Likes

KH3 wasn’t terrible, but it was highly forgettable. Which sucks when you’re a fan of the series.

3 Likes

Honorable mention: also sucks when you wait 10+ years for a game that’s shorter than the first and second versions

2 Likes

Elite Dangerous

2 Likes

Yea, never played those, so I don’t know. I never got tired with the old turn-based systems and still like the battle systems in FFVI or Chrono Trigger best. Im not sure how I feel about Zelda and classic RPG mechanics getting in bed with one another though. Guess ill have to try it, I havent exactly played many modern games.

You guys talking about Kingdom Hearts? Im playing through the first one now. It’s a decent game. Kind of corny aesthetics though if im being honest.

1 Like

Kingdom Hearts is deff corny and weird and bizarre, but that was its appeal when it came out. Like, why would Disney let it even exist?

As an adult playing it, I feel like maybe this game is best enjoyed through nostalgia lenses. The game mechanics are good, and it is overall enjoyable, but skinned a different way it could have been better imo. I do laugh at Goofy just stumbling into enemies with his shield and absolutely wrecking them, but I feel like it is wasted potential because it is just kind of cheesy. Either way just got to Halloween town and this should be interesting.

It’s a kids game!!!

The entire Smash Bros franchise—grew up playing it with friends and we still get together for Smash nights.

Zelda: Link’s Awakening on the OG Game Boy as it was my first real video game.

Skyrim modded to High Hrothgar. Bunch of survivalist, difficulty, and weather mods made that thing a glorious Dovah Grills experience.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance I & II for DS. I know that the original is legendary but I never played it back in its heyday and for some reason, I can’t seem to get into War of the Lions on my Vita.

1 Like

No love for xbox?

1 Like

Never owned one and haven’t played one enough :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Baulders Gate
Tanki
Galaxian
Golden Axe

4 Likes

Ah, I see your a man of quality

2 Likes

Baldur’s Gate series is so good. In fact many of the Forgotten Realms games are excellent. I still play Neverwinter Nights now and then.

2 Likes

I always fancied trying neverwinter but never got around to it. I also enoyed BG2 until my then little children decided to chew the discs. I also replayed BG using shadow keeper or it could have been gatekeeper (hopefully remembered correctly) which was a cheat program that meant you could make some major changes to characters & supplies.
ahhhh happy days :smile:

1 Like

Yea, that’s why im able to beat it. You think I can play adult games and win? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just got passed the first disc, this game still is as amazing as ever.

2 Likes

I currently do a lot of overwatch. My friend got terratech for me so we can break stuff together.

My OW tag is SpyseaRice#1401 if anyone wants to help me get back into silver :rofl:

1 Like

Nice. Which region do you play in?

us east